Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race



    [img width=450 height=253]http://image.wannahaves.com/17815[/img]

    Kind of a butter face.
    Maybe he makes her wear his helmet....BACKWARDS
    SKOL VIKINGS

  2. #12
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    who cares
    Probably as many people as who care about the useless stories you post.

    Edit:
    such as this story:
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=51024.0
    what's your point?
    That there's a place in PPO (the Two Beer Minimum forum) for a quality story about a race winner keeping the media waiting while he banged his hot g/f in the trailer.


    AND a picture of the hot g/f.

    =Z=
    BLV is just pissed because, we all know he races on a drag strip from ND to WI,
    LMAO.
    And we all know what trophy awaits him, at the end of that winning race...
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race

    "pattyosviKING" wrote:


    [img width=450 height=253]http://image.wannahaves.com/17815[/img]

    Kind of a butter face.
    Maybe he makes her wear his helmet....BACKWARDS
    There were better pictures, but a couple of them resolved into a Red X when posted, so I went with the one that had good side boob.

    Because I love you all.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "pattyosviKING" wrote:


    [img width=450 height=253]http://image.wannahaves.com/17815[/img]

    Kind of a butter face.
    Maybe he makes her wear his helmet....BACKWARDS
    There were better pictures, but a couple of them resolved into a Red X when posted, so I went with the one that had good side boob.

    Because I love you all.

    =Z=
    Oh,
    I am not complaining about the pic at all.
    Very nice.
    Besides, I am sure the top of her head looks just fine ;D
    SKOL VIKINGS

  5. #15
    Ranger's Avatar
    Ranger is offline Coach
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,080

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    wow she's a fricken babe, i would have done the same.
    But 10 minutes?
    I doubt he "nailed" her right after, if he did... poor guy, I'd hope it'd last longer, but hey, with a girl that hot - i understand.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm sure AAAALLLLLL the guys on here would hump for hours and hours because we're all big 'ole studs.
    :

    You guys need to look at it like I do.
    Sex is a race to the finish line, and I hold the land speed record.
    The female orgasm is a myth, much like the clitoris or g-spot.

  6. #16
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,952

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race

    THANKS!!!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race

    "Ranger" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    wow she's a fricken babe, i would have done the same.
    But 10 minutes?
    I doubt he "nailed" her right after, if he did... poor guy, I'd hope it'd last longer, but hey, with a girl that hot - i understand.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm sure AAAALLLLLL the guys on here would hump for hours and hours because we're all big 'ole studs.

    :

    You guys need to look at it like I do.
    Sex is a race to the finish line, and I hold the land speed record.
    The female orgasm is a myth, much like the clitoris or g-spot.
    It isn't about the QUANTITY, it's the QUALITY.
    Right????
    SKOL VIKINGS

  8. #18
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race

    I am happy just to see the picture.

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race

    "ejmat" wrote:
    I am happy just to see the picture.
    I have fulfilled my duty to PPO.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Australian GP winner nails lingerie model girlfriend RIGHT after the race

    "pattyosviKING" wrote:


    [img width=450 height=253]http://image.wannahaves.com/17815[/img]

    Kind of a butter face.
    Maybe he makes her wear his helmet....BACKWARDS
    A lil cross eyed,well better she can always watch out for your clothes while you screw her or something
    El underdog.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dykstra's business: a bed of 'Nails'
    By C Mac D in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 11:16 AM
  2. Bull's-eye! US Navy nails spy satellite
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 01:34 PM
  3. Australian Woman Killed By Amorous Camel
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 09:15 PM
  4. Farve nails kid at practice
    By SKOL_Master in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 01:37 AM
  5. Nine Inch Nails
    By RUSSELL27 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •