Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Annoying coworkers

"countrygirl" wrote:
    Do any of you have really annoying coworkers? I have a few. Please let me share my misery.

There is (I’ll call her Vera). She is a large, unnattractive and mean girl who scratches herself in inappropriate places when she gets nervous? She wears glasses from the 1980’s that are large enough to refract sunlight. She also has a cold right now and she lets everyone know by hacking and snorting every 2 seconds.
    Gross

There is also the Todd. Also a larger, unattractive specimen. When he gets nervous and laughs he makes this horrendous squeaking/hiccupping sound. It’s annoying as hell, he thinks it’s funny. He just burped really loud
    Gross!
    Who the hell does that at work? It was intentionally and he didn’t excuse himself.
    Whatta pig. I hope it doesn’t smell :-X

All comments and suggestions are welcome ;D
    Vera reminds me of a woman my wife supervises.
    Apparently her feminine hygiene isn't up to minimum standards and coworkers complain about her, uh, distinct odor...
    HR spoke with her a number of times to no avail.
    Maybe Vera's huge glasses will focus enough light on her face to cause a spontaneous combustion!!!

Toad, on the other hand is a fat piece of human flesh who desires attention.
    Management should set him straight about acceptable workplace behavior...
    >

My sympathies...
    :-[
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    Do any of you have really annoying coworkers? I have a few. Please let me share my misery.

There is (I’ll call her Vera). She is a large, unnattractive and mean girl who scratches herself in inappropriate places when she gets nervous? She wears glasses from the 1980’s that are large enough to refract sunlight. She also has a cold right now and she lets everyone know by hacking and snorting every 2 seconds.
    Gross

There is also the Todd. Also a larger, unattractive specimen. When he gets nervous and laughs he makes this horrendous squeaking/hiccupping sound. It’s annoying as hell, he thinks it’s funny. He just burped really loud
    Gross!
    Who the hell does that at work? It was intentionally and he didn’t excuse himself.
    Whatta pig. I hope it doesn’t smell :-X

All comments and suggestions are welcome ;D
    Vera reminds me of a woman my wife supervises.
    Apparently her feminine hygiene isn't up to minimum standards and coworkers complain about her, uh, distinct odor...
    HR spoke with her a number of times to no avail.
    Maybe Vera's huge glasses will focus enough light on her face to cause a spontaneous combustion!!!

Toad, on the other hand is a fat piece of human flesh who desires attention.
    Management should set him straight about acceptable workplace behavior...

>

My sympathies...

:-[
    Maybe you should volunteer to have both of them "eliminated", Pac.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Edmund Burke

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Where exactly are you refering to in regards to "scratches herself in inappropriate places".

???

yes, 'there'
    Maybe, "she" is really a "he"...that would explain the scratching anyway.
    We could send Singer over to find out for sure if you would like.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    TNT usually has a mole-lady or something around.

I'm glad I don't have to enjoy those coworkers you've got. I don't think we have really annoying people in my office, just the usual small nagging sometimes.
    I left behind the mole lady at my old place of employment...

However, there is a new lady that is hellbent on making the office a living hell for everyone else...

My first couple of days, she would turn around and yell at me for sneezing or yawning... she steals sales from the rest of us because god for bid anyone else be successful in this office other than her, but then she'll turn around and go to the boss saying that we stole bookings from her.

She's just a nasty mean hearted person...

One of my co-workers had a pet rabbit that died a few weeks ago, the very next day the bitch came into work and told her that she ran over a bunny on her way to work, and said she thought it was funny because it reminded her of how our the other girls bunny just died.

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

I'm glad I don't have to enjoy those coworkers you've got. I don't think we have really annoying people in my office, just the usual small nagging sometimes.

However, there is a new lady that is hellbent on making the office a living hell for everyone else...

My first couple of days, she would turn around and yell at me for sneezing or yawning... she steals sales from the rest of us because god for bid anyone else be successful in this office other than her, but then she'll turn around and go to the boss saying that we stole bookings from her.

One of my co-workers had a pet rabbit that died a few weeks ago, the very next day the beeyatch came into work and told her that she ran over a bunny on her way to work, and said she thought it was funny because it reminded her of how our the other girls bunny just died.
    We have another "hit" for you, Pac.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:

One of my co-workers had a pet rabbit that died a few weeks ago, the very next day the bitch came into work and told her that she ran over a bunny on her way to work, and said she thought it was funny because it reminded her of how our the other girls bunny just died.
    This is almost unbelievable.

If it weren't you, I'd think it were made up.

Have you checked for horns on her forehead, and stuff like that. She's truly devilish.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

"cogitans" wrote:

Sounds like when a person looks up bitch in the dictionary her picture stares back at you...
    Edmund Burke

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I don't have an
    annoying co-worker but I have have an ex-wife I'd like "taken care of"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I don't have an
    annoying co-worker but I have have an ex-wife I'd like "taken care of"
    You're already taking care of her. It's called alimony or spousal maintenance.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast