Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Annoying coworkers

Do any of you have really annoying coworkers? I have a few. Please let me share my misery.

There is (I’ll call her Vera). She is a large, unnattractive and mean girl who scratches herself in inappropriate places when she gets nervous? She wears glasses from the 1980’s that are large enough to refract sunlight. She also has a cold right now and she lets everyone know by hacking and snorting every 2 seconds.
    Gross

There is also the Todd. Also a larger, unattractive specimen. When he gets nervous and laughs he makes this horrendous squeaking/hiccupping sound. It’s annoying as hell, he thinks it’s funny. He just burped really loud
    Gross!
    Who the hell does that at work? It was intentionally and he didn’t excuse himself.
    Whatta pig. I hope it doesn’t smell :-X

All comments and suggestions are welcome ;D

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Annoying coworkers

"countrygirl" wrote:
    Do any of you have really annoying coworkers? I have a few. Please let me share my misery.

There is (I’ll call her Vera). She is a large, unnattractive and mean girl who scratches herself in inappropriate places when she gets nervous? She wears glasses from the 1980’s that are large enough to refract sunlight. She also has a cold right now and she lets everyone know by hacking and snorting every 2 seconds.
    Gross

There is also the Todd. Also a larger, unattractive specimen. When he gets nervous and laughs he makes this horrendous squeaking/hiccupping sound. It’s annoying as hell, he thinks it’s funny. He just burped really loud
    Gross!
    Who the hell does that at work? It was intentionally and he didn’t excuse himself.

Embrace your coworkers. Love them like family. No the hell with that!
    I think Vera works at our office as well. Thankfully we don't have Todd(I hope it's not me!).
    Not much you can do.
    Perhaps a thread about the most annoying coworker would be cathartic.
    On second thought, I'd probably get fired. Oh what the hell!
    I better think about it for awhile.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Where exactly are you refering to in regards to "scratches herself in inappropriate places".
    ???

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"countrygirl" wrote:

Gross

Gross!

Comments:
    Yuck.
    What kind of office situation is it?
    Can you retreat to your own cube with head-phones?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

TNT usually has a mole-lady or something around.

I'm glad I don't have to enjoy those coworkers you've got. I don't think we have really annoying people in my office, just the usual small nagging sometimes.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I hate all my coworkers except for one or two.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"countrygirl" wrote:

Gross
    Ouch.
    Does she use hair spray?
    You could light her hair on fire.
    What are you doing to make her nervous?
    Are you doing it intentionally so you can watch her scratch?

Gross!
    There is only one solution that is fitting.
    Kick him in the gonads.
    If that doesn't work you can always refer to [size=12pt]this site.[/size]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    I hate all my coworkers except for one or two.
    lmao, let's hear the details.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own

SBD... enough said.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Where exactly are you refering to in regards to "scratches herself in inappropriate places".

???

yes, 'there'

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast