Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Angelina Jolie

Aniston and Jolie and Simpson get more mention on this site than 3/4th of our players on the Viking squad.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Aniston and Jolie and Simpson get more mention on this site than 3/4th of our players on the Viking squad.
    Who would YOU rather get trapped in an elevator with, SIA? I will take the girls, thank you very much! Besides, it is the OFFSEASON! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Who would YOU rather get trapped in an elevator with, SIA? I will take the girls, thank you very much! Besides, it is the OFFSEASON! :lol:
    Well I wish you guys would get off of them, I just did :wink:

Bad joke, I don't even know if that made sense, but I feel like a sr. post-jolie today. So I will post away.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Um I will take Darren Sharper with a side of Antoine Winfield please :shock:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Will you get off of Sharper already. :wink: He needs his energy for the pro bowl.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Will you get off of Sharper already. :wink: He needs his energy for the pro bowl.
    Fine fine fine, I will take Antoine Winfield with a side of Chris Kluwe please :banana:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    :shock: IF only you could see the picture that is in my head after reading that, Polo... :twisted:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    :shock: IF only you could see the picture that is in my head after reading that, Polo... :twisted:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    OK...since you asked nicely, I will share it with you!

Sharper is giving you a manicure, while Winfield is giving you a pedicure...meanwhile Pep is feeding you grapes as you recline on a purple velvet divan! :lol:

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Fine fine fine, I will take Antoine Winfield with a side of Chris Kluwe please :banana:
    It is a well know fact around the league that Winfield knows how to lay the wood.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast