Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Angelina Jolie

  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Angelina Jolie

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Oh no, another Angelina thread? Cajun...I should have known. :-)
    :tongue:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Angelina Jolie

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Cajun why bring this topic back when the other one was locked??
    The other one was locked for a different reason...the thread got hijacked by a political discussion.

    Anyway, this thread is more about the Hot 99 Women for 2006...I just titled it Angelina Jolie to show that she is one of the highest rated women on this list! :grin:
    Yeah...well the State of the Union is tonight, so good luck with that!

  3. #13
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Angelina Jolie

    Oh yah, Angie what a babe.


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  4. #14
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,463

    Re: Angelina Jolie


    WWBGD

  5. #15
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,217

    Re: Angelina Jolie

    You misunderstood the list, it was for the biggest HO!! :lol:

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  6. #16
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Angelina Jolie

    She's a Ho
    But a really nice one
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  7. #17
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Angelina Jolie

    hehehehehe lol!

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Angelina Jolie

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Cajun why bring this topic back when the other one was locked??
    The other one was locked for a different reason...the thread got hijacked by a political discussion.

    Anyway, this thread is more about the Hot 99 Women for 2006...I just titled it Angelina Jolie to show that she is one of the highest rated women on this list! :grin:
    Yeah...well the State of the Union is tonight, so good luck with that!
    The State of the Union? That is more aptly discussed in one of the "Dump" threads! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Angelina Jolie

    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    You misunderstood the list, it was for the biggest HO!! :lol:
    Oh yeah...well, at least two FEMALE PP.O members (Freya and Polo) agree with me that Angelina is HOTTER! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Angelina Jolie

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Cajun why bring this topic back when the other one was locked??
    The other one was locked for a different reason...the thread got hijacked by a political discussion.

    Anyway, this thread is more about the Hot 99 Women for 2006...I just titled it Angelina Jolie to show that she is one of the highest rated women on this list! :grin:
    Yeah...well the State of the Union is tonight, so good luck with that!
    The State of the Union? That is more aptly discussed in one of the "Dump" threads! :evil4:
    bwahahahahahahahahah Yah I was seriously irked some customers made me put it on the tv yesterday :roll:

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For those of you who like Angelina Jolie...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 06:21 PM
  2. Aniston or Jolie?
    By coreyd in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 04:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •