Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: For all of you Flapjacks, Hammerheads and Wiseacres!!!!

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Well crap the bed!!!!
    Webby appears, and Ned went to see a game in Minny!! I am so gol 'darnit jealous.
    I knew I could count on my Viking Bro, Ultra to reply a couple of times for sure!

I ma trying to talk Momma Animal to go to a game but it going to be a hard sell for sure, she cares as much about football as I care about politicians. LOL.
    She does like the L/S Viking Tye-Dye T-shirt though!!! :roll:

Anyone know where I can get a KWILL road authentic jersey?????
    Animal, just promise her a shopping trip to Mall of America to lure her to go to Minneapolis and then the rest is easy (it worked for me...my wife is FROM Minneapolis and still doesn't care about the Vikings). Besides, you are gonna want to go to the Vikings Locker Room at MOA anyway to shop for Vikings gear!!! Singer can probably get you a ticket for the game...just leave your wife at MOA and let her shop to her heart's content (but put a limit on the credit card...LOL).

Good to see you back on the board, though...start saving for a road trip next season!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

ANIMAL!! What's up brother? Where have you been all this time? Can't spare a few minutes for us purplepriders? :lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    ANIMAL!! What's up brother? Where have you been all this time? Can't spare a few minutes for us purplepriders? :lol:
    I just noticed your new sig, PPE...COOL!!!

DCPologirl asked me to tell you that she loves it too...be sure to mention that I told you what she said the next time you are both on the board at the same time! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    LOL PPE!! I always have time for you and all. But you need access in order to be able to shoot the breeze. Been down for a minute but back up and ready for the draft/offseason. How has it been going?

Cajun, I have been trying to push the Mall idea on her but she is not warming up to it. She will be more willing closer it gets to Christmas though I have a feeling. :grin:

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Well.. the regular season wasn't all too good as you would imagine but the offseason looks to be another exciting one. In other news, Cajun has posted another 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 times in the past few months.. :lol: thats about it.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

LMAO.....we need to start a thread to poll when everyone will think that Cajun will hit 20g's.
    I hope that we improve as a team as fast as Cajun can post. If only we could do that.LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123