vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

AHHHH (venting, non-Vikings related)

AHHHH Damn this week has been pretty crappy thus so far. I have three exams, and the hardest one (German) is tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have less time to study for it because I have to go to some stupid inspirational speech, then have to schedule classes, and do a project. AHHH

On a side note, can any German speakers help me understand when to use "kein" and when to use "nicht"?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: AHHHH (venting, non-Vikings related)

Good luck in your classes, you'll do fine.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes2456" wrote:
    AHHHH gol 'darnit this week has been pretty crappy thus so far. I have three exams, and the hardest one (German) is tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have less time to study for it because I have to go to some stupid inspirational speech, then have to schedule classes, and do a project. AHHH

On a side note, can any German speakers help me understand when to use "kein" and when to use "nicht"?
    First, good luck on your exams.

I don't speak German, as it is only my neighbouring country, but I did have it for years in school.

I'd say that you use 'nicht' in the meaning of not, and kein is more when you will say none or nobody.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

THis week sucks because I work in a school full of cheesedick fans and they have been givin' me sh!t all week. They don't realize that they are JUST NOW catching us in the standings!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

FutureMVC is offline Rookie

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    THis week sucks because I work in a school full of cheesedick fans and they have been givin' me
    ***I should not evade the word censor*** all week. They don't realize that they are JUST NOW catching us in the standings!
    Urrrrghhh...I feel your pain!
    My history teacher has the score written up on the chalkboard and is keeping it up until the end of the semester.
    He points it out constantly too. He'll say things like "Donald Driver is not the answer to number 3...but he WAS the answer on Sunday!" and "Your assignment is written up on the board, right next to the Packer/Viking score." and "I like your shirt because its green. Kinda like the Packers. Did you watch the game on Sunday?" I don't know how much more I can take...

"FutureMVC" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    THis week sucks because I work in a school full of cheesedick fans and they have been givin' me
    ***I should not evade the word censor*** all week. They don't realize that they are JUST NOW catching us in the standings!
    My history teacher has the score written up on the chalkboard and is keeping it up until the end of the semester.
    He points it out constantly too. He'll say things like "Donald Driver is not the answer to number 3...but he WAS the answer on Sunday!" and "Your assignment is written up on the board, right next to the Packer/Viking score." and "I like your shirt because its green. Kinda like the Packers. Did you watch the game on Sunday?" I don't know how much more I can take...
    Abuse like that is your one get out of jail free card for murder.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"WVV" wrote:
    "FutureMVC" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

What I'm going to do is the next time I have to teach kids health, I'm going to pop in the playoff game against the cheesedicks when we whooped them at lamboo, that will shut them up!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

FutureMVC is offline Rookie

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "FutureMVC" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

What I'm going to do is the next time I have to teach kids health, I'm going to pop in the playoff game against the cheesedicks when we whooped them at lamboo, that will shut them up!
    Hahaha! You can come teach at my school ANYTIME.
    ;D

"FutureMVC" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "FutureMVC" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Hahaha! You can come teach at my school ANYTIME.

;D
    Just make them watch the Moss moon over and over again.