Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    would you have....

    It's my B day in a month and i want some vikings stuff to buy for myself
    i'm looking for the following stuff :

    Vikings jerseys size L - XL
    Vikings sweaters - hoodie's or T-shirts
    Posters or 10X8 photograph's ( With or without Autograph )
    or players stuff from Birk, K or P Williams, or Winfield.

    Almost everything about the vikings..

    Please PM me with photo's and prices

    Thnx for your time

    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  2. #2
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,776
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: would you have....

    check out www.domeplus.com - they have a wide range of things and I think they would shio overseas. There is also the shop at vikings.com, you can order over the phone or online with them.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #3
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: would you have....

    I would PM singer. I'm not sure exactly what he has or if he'd sell any of it, but I know he has a lot of Vikes memorabilia.

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: would you have....

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    I would PM singer. I'm not sure exactly what he has or if he'd sell any of it, but I know he has a lot of Vikes memorabilia.
    You'd be amazed at the amount of stuff & unique items I have. Unless I have duplicate items, I generally don't want to part with it.

    What size T-Shirts are you talking about Mr-holland?

    I may have some of those that I got as gifts & don't wear.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    tjohnson's Avatar
    tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    552

    Re: would you have....

    haha, isnt the concept of the present-exchange for a birthday to receive gifts, not buy your own?

    How do ya like them apples?!

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: would you have....

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    It's my B day in a month and i want some vikings stuff to buy for myself
    i'm looking for the following stuff :

    Vikings jerseys size L - XL
    Vikings sweaters - hoodie's or T-shirts
    Posters or 10X8 photograph's ( With or without Autograph )
    or players stuff from Birk, K or P Williams, or Winfield.

    Almost everything about the vikings..

    Please PM me with photo's and prices

    Thnx for your time

    Do people in Holland buy thier own bday presents?

  7. #7
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: would you have....

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    I would PM singer. I'm not sure exactly what he has or if he'd sell any of it, but I know he has a lot of Vikes memorabilia.
    You'd be amazed at the amount of stuff & unique items I have. Unless I have duplicate items, I generally don't want to part with it.

    What size T-Shirts are you talking about Mr-holland?

    I may have some of those that I got as gifts & don't wear.
    Jersey size is L-XL and T-shirt size i have XL maybe XXL


    And no people get presents but my family gives me money because they don't know what to get me.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •