Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings vs Packers tix:Charity Auction results

[size=12pt]CHARITY AUCTION: 2 MINNESOTA VIKINGS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS TICKETS 11/12 [/size]

Click on the above link for the eBay listing.

This auction is a charity/fund raiser auction, in that all proceeds from this auction will be donated to my former father in-law who was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer & has less than 2 years to live. The auction is being held in conjunction with a spaghetti dinner fund raiser event that is being held on September 17th.

When VikingNed heard that my former father-in-law was dying of terminal cancer & my daughter, Viking_Queen, a PP.O member that Ned calls Fluzzy, was unable to attend the Vikings home opener to attend the Spaghetti dinner fund raiser that his being held for her grandfather Claire, he unselfishly donated his ticket to the Vikings/Packers game at the Metrodome to help with the cause.

Since 1 ticket might not sell as well, I followed suit & donated mine as well & also upgraded the seats with a better location. These seats are only 3 rows behind Webby & you can see him sitting at the end of the row as you go up

The proceeds from this auction will help to defray the vast amount of medical expenses & treatments that Claire has endured & will continue to endure. Claire’s last name was removed from the flyer for privacy reasons.

Claire has lived in the Waumandee, WI area all of his adult life & raised his children there. He has helped probably everyone in that area at one time or another & only charged pennies compared to what others charged everyone else for mechanic work. He served his country proudly during the Korean war & was a volunteer fireman for many, many years. He always offered everyone a smile.

[img width=400 height=465]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Clairefinal_2.jpg[/img]

Whether you’re a Viking fan or a Packer fan please help support this cause by bidding on these tickets.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Re: Vikings vs Packers tix for sale: Charity Auction for Cancer victim

I just want to Thank Ned and my dad for thier generosity and thoughtfulness I really appreciate it and so does the family. It has been very hard for myself and the family to see my grandpa go through this. Words can not explain my graditude. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Just bumping this back up to the top. No bids & the price is still at $0.99.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Nice Singer,

Just checked out the ebay add and WOW, those are for sure some nice seats, I hope the auction goes well for you all.
    No bids yet, but I'm sure you will be seeing them fly in at the last minute or so.....

If you can, just a suggestion, maybe you could put in the ebay add the reason your selling them....May help push the bids up.
    There are still some kink people out there who are willing to help those in need..

Good Luck

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

My dad said that ebay won't let him put the benifit in the auction description for some odd reason. I guess u have to go through some sort of organization.

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    My dad said that ebay won't let him put the benifit in the auction description for some odd reason. I guess u have to go through some sort of organization.
    Well it's up to 127.50!

Ebay has strict policies listing auctions as charity or benefits. The auction probably would have been pulled, so I gad to list it the way it is.

No loopholes that I could think of.

Less than a day left in the auction to get your Vikings/Packers tix for the game at the dome.

The proceeds go for a great cause.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

One thing to clarify you have 2 different seats listed one in section 212 row 26 the other part says Section 214 row 17.

Not to get anymore off subject but I know a guy named clair once, I know it is not the same guy, but a different name for a guy

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I've made this a headline, and offered a special something for the winners from PP.O...I hope it helps.

"Webby" wrote:
    I've made this a headline, and offered a special something for the winners from PP.O...I hope it helps.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From the home page;

Cancer Fundraiser

Vikings vs Packers tix for sale: Charity Auction for Cancer victim

Please visit this link to learn about a special auction being held at Ebay by a prominent and respected family here on PP.O.
    Its a great chance to see some great Border Battle Football.

PP.O will be happy to contribute 2006 Yearbooks to the winning bidder, presented at the football game by myself on behalf of PP.O.

Please bid early and often.
    SKOL!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Webby for the added exposure & your generous contribution!

I Also wish to Than AngloVike & again VikingNed for their contributions.

Your generosities speaks volumes for the type of members that there are on this site & why I am a lifetime member.

The auction is currently at $154.50 & ends in less than 13 hrs. 9:45 PM tonight CST.

The contributions made by these members will not only go along ways in Claires expenses, but in our hearts as well.

Thank You,

Singersp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast