Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

"purplepat" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

That is a fantastic deal on airfare!

I'd be scared to fly out of Chicago for any reason that was time critical.
    I (and my co-workers) get delayed almost every time we fly through there!

I'm sure you'll be fine though.
    Are you going to meet up with all the PPOers at the opener?
    Haven't decided yet who if anyone I'm meeting up with for the opener.
    I've never done the stadium plaza thing yet.
    I'll get in town with plenty of time to tailgate, but no supplies.
    Not even sure if I can bring a six-pack of beer on the plane.
    You can't buy it in Minnesota on Sundays.
    It all decides who all is coming and where they'll be.
    I also spend a lot of time on the Viking Update Purple Thoughts forum.
    I'm not even sure of the status of the Rapid Park tailgate lot this year...isn't that the site of the Twins new stadium?

As an aside to this thread, I may have an extra ticket to the home opener.
    Anyone interested in being my guest and partying with me?
    Now accepting applications!
    Beautiful women and/or people with "flammable" party supplies (wink wink nudge nudge) get bonus points!
    Will definitely hook up with the PPOers at the Packers game if they are there.
    I brought beer on a plane with my checked luggage. I asked before I checked it and there was no problem. Somebody warned me that because of change in air pressure it might explode but it was fine.
    I don't know where the tailgating is going to be but I am sure they will figure something out, after all it's just a big parking lot. I don't need a ticket but if I see ya I'll be sure to share the "party favors."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"purplepat" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

That is a fantastic deal on airfare!

I'd be scared to fly out of Chicago for any reason that was time critical.
    I (and my co-workers) get delayed almost every time we fly through there!

I'm sure you'll be fine though.
    Are you going to meet up with all the PPOers at the opener?
    Haven't decided yet who if anyone I'm meeting up with for the opener.
    I've never done the stadium plaza thing yet.
    I'll get in town with plenty of time to tailgate, but no supplies.
    Not even sure if I can bring a six-pack of beer on the plane.
    You can't buy it in Minnesota on Sundays.
    It all decides who all is coming and where they'll be.
    I also spend a lot of time on the Viking Update Purple Thoughts forum.
    I'm not even sure of the status of the Rapid Park tailgate lot this year...isn't that the site of the Twins new stadium?

As an aside to this thread, I may have an extra ticket to the home opener.
    Anyone interested in being my guest and partying with me?
    Now accepting applications!
    Beautiful women and/or people with "flammable" party supplies (wink wink nudge nudge) get bonus points!
    Will definitely hook up with the PPOers at the Packers game if they are there.
    I might consider joining you for the home opener...so let me know if the ticket is still available closer to the game.
    My stepson lives in Louisville and I would probably roll out there and then just meet up with you in Cincy.
    As for the "flammables", I don't but I could probably come up with something suitable.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    I brought beer on a plane with my checked luggage. I asked before I checked it and there was no problem. Somebody warned me that because of change in air pressure it might explode but it was fine.
    I don't know where the tailgating is going to be but I am sure they will figure something out, after all it's just a big parking lot. I don't need a ticket but if I see ya I'll be sure to share the "party favors."
    I was hoping to avoid the whole "checked luggage" thing since I am only flying in for the game and right back out.
    Flight arrives at 8:27 AM Minneapolis time, so I really didn't want to wait for "luggage" to come down the ramp.
    Want to hit the ground running and catch the light rail downtown to get my pre-game party on.
    If I can't "carry on" a six-pack, I may depend on the kindness of strangers at the tailgate lot or just pay the going rate on the stadium plaza.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I might consider joining you for the home opener...so let me know if the ticket is still available closer to the game.
    My stepson lives in Louisville and I would probably roll out there and then just meet up with you in Cincy.
    As for the "flammables", I don't but I could probably come up with something suitable.
    OK Cajun, you're on the list...did I meet you at the Packers game last year at the Webby's gathering?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"purplepat" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    OK Cajun, you're on the list...did I meet you at the Packers game last year at the Webby's gathering?
    Nope...I was only at the Bores game last season.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Just got a call from Courtney......

Atlanta vs Vikes tickets are in the mail.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Just got a call from Courtney......

Atlanta vs Vikes tickets are in the mail.
    ;D
    SWEET, that means mine should me in the mail too.
    ;D

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"purplepat" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I was hoping to avoid the whole "checked luggage" thing since I am only flying in for the game and right back out.
    Flight arrives at 8:27 AM Minneapolis time, so I really didn't want to wait for "luggage" to come down the ramp.
    Want to hit the ground running and catch the light rail downtown to get my pre-game party on.
    If I can't "carry on" a six-pack, I may depend on the kindness of strangers at the tailgate lot or just pay the going rate on the stadium plaza.
    As long as you were your vikings jersey you shouldn't have any problem finding a beer or too. I'm sure as time goes on there will be more info on where everyone from PPO will be.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"purplepat" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I can probably help you out with the beer.

Anyone who lives as far away as you and holds season tickets is impressive and definately bleeds purple.

What kind do you drink?

I will buy Cajun all the beer he wants to drink lol! I don't think he drinks.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"purplepat" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Hey purplepat....check your private messages.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast