Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,508

    Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    My tickets are in Section 214, row 25, both seats together.

    I'm selling the tickets for the following games, and want to offer them here to Vikings fans before I post them on eBay or Stub Hub where they could go to the enemy.

    St. Louis (preseason)---SOLD!!!
    Dallas (preseason)---SOLD!!!
    Philadelphia
    San Diego---SOLD!!!
    Oakland---SOLD!!!
    Detroit---SOLD!!!
    Chicago (MNF)---SOLD!!!
    Washington

    For the preseason games, I am asking $11.50 for the pair (add $4 extra if you want them shipped USPS Priority Mail rather than USPS First Class).

    For the regular season games, I am asking $52.50 for each pair, except for the Chicago game which I am asking $62.50 (add $4 extra if you want them shipped USPS Priority Mail rather than USPS First Class).

    The "cheap seats" are already sold out for single game sales according to Ticketmaster.
    The lowest priced tickets available on Ticketmaster will set you back $105 for the pair after paying Ticketmaster's service charges.
    Tickets in the row right in front of my seats will set you back $127 for the pair.

    I accept PayPal, money orders, cashiers checks, cash (at your own risk, not advised), and personal checks as long as they aren't starter checks.

    Come on Vikings fans, you don't want the opposition buying these tickets!
    Send me an email to [email protected] or PM me if interested.
    I want to move these tickets fast!

    SKOL VIKINGS!

  2. #2
    OnlyVikes's Avatar
    OnlyVikes is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    102

    Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    Emailed.

  3. #3
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    I just don't have the money right now or I would those seats wouldn't be half bad.

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    True.
    If you compare those prices to that on Ebay you would save about $40 for the Bears or Packers games, if not more.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    "purplepat" wrote:
    My tickets are in Section 214, row 25, both seats together.

    I'm selling the tickets for the following games,


    St. Louis (preseason)
    Dallas (preseason)
    Philadelphia
    San Diego
    Oakland
    Detroit
    Chicago (MNF)
    Washington

    So your only going to the Packers game this year?
    Are you sure you bleed purple?

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "purplepat" wrote:
    My tickets are in Section 214, row 25, both seats together.

    I'm selling the tickets for the following games,


    St. Louis (preseason)
    Dallas (preseason)
    Philadelphia
    San Diego
    Oakland
    Detroit
    Chicago (MNF)
    Washington

    So your only going to the Packers game this year?
    Are you sure you bleed purple?
    Looks like Packers and Atlanta.
    Home Opener and the biggest rival.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "purplepat" wrote:
    My tickets are in Section 214, row 25, both seats together.

    I'm selling the tickets for the following games,


    St. Louis (preseason)
    Dallas (preseason)
    Philadelphia
    San Diego
    Oakland
    Detroit
    Chicago (MNF)
    Washington

    So your only going to the Packers game this year?
    Are you sure you bleed purple?
    Looks like Packers and Atlanta.
    Home Opener and the biggest rival.
    Ooops...guess I can't count.

  8. #8
    purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,508

    Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

    So your only going to the Packers game this year?
    Are you sure you bleed purple?
    I live over 700 miles away from Minneapolis.
    I can't afford to come to more games or I'd be there for every home game.

    I'm lucky to be attending two this season.
    Got a great deal on airfare between Chicago and Minneapolis...$58.79 round trip (which includes all the taxes and fees!).
    I'll drive from Cincinnati to Chicago, about a 5 hour road trip, then fly to the Twin Cities.

    The home opener, I'll actually just be flying up for the game, then straight back home...flight leaves Chicago at 7 AM Sunday morning, and I'll fly back out of Minneapolis at 4:50 PM.
    That means I'll leave Cincinnati driving at around 1 AM to make sure I get to the Chicago airport on time, and get back home around 12:30 AM Monday morning Cincinnati time.

    I was contemplating holding on to the Bears game tickets until later in the year, and maybe coming up for that one too.
    But the wife is already complaining about me spending the money to go to two games, three would really be pushing it unless the third is a playoff game.
    Plus, being so late in the year it's better to sell the tickets now and get the money (the proverbial bird in the hand) rather than wait and suffer if the Vikes tank early.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

  9. #9
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    "purplepat" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

    So your only going to the Packers game this year?
    Are you sure you bleed purple?
    I live over 700 miles away from Minneapolis.
    I can't afford to come to more games or I'd be there for every home game.

    I'm lucky to be attending two this season.
    Got a great deal on airfare between Chicago and Minneapolis...$58.79 round trip (which includes all the taxes and fees!).
    I'll drive from Cincinnati to Chicago, about a 5 hour road trip, then fly to the Twin Cities.

    The home opener, I'll actually just be flying up for the game, then straight back home...flight leaves Chicago at 7 AM Sunday morning, and I'll fly back out of Minneapolis at 4:50 PM.
    That means I'll leave Cincinnati driving at around 1 AM to make sure I get to the Chicago airport on time, and get back home around 12:30 AM Monday morning Cincinnati time.

    I was contemplating holding on to the Bears game tickets until later in the year, and maybe coming up for that one too.
    But the wife is already complaining about me spending the money to go to two games, three would really be pushing it unless the third is a playoff game.
    Plus, being so late in the year it's better to sell the tickets now and get the money (the proverbial bird in the hand) rather than wait and suffer if the Vikes tank early.
    That is a fantastic deal on airfare!


    I'd be scared to fly out of Chicago for any reason that was time critical.
    I (and my co-workers) get delayed almost every time we fly through there!

    I'm sure you'll be fine though.
    Are you going to meet up with all the PPOers at the opener?

  10. #10
    purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,508

    Re: Vikings tickets for sale!!!

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

    That is a fantastic deal on airfare!


    I'd be scared to fly out of Chicago for any reason that was time critical.
    I (and my co-workers) get delayed almost every time we fly through there!

    I'm sure you'll be fine though.
    Are you going to meet up with all the PPOers at the opener?
    Haven't decided yet who if anyone I'm meeting up with for the opener.
    I've never done the stadium plaza thing yet.
    I'll get in town with plenty of time to tailgate, but no supplies.
    Not even sure if I can bring a six-pack of beer on the plane.
    You can't buy it in Minnesota on Sundays.
    It all decides who all is coming and where they'll be.
    I also spend a lot of time on the Viking Update Purple Thoughts forum.
    I'm not even sure of the status of the Rapid Park tailgate lot this year...isn't that the site of the Twins new stadium?

    As an aside to this thread, I may have an extra ticket to the home opener.
    Anyone interested in being my guest and partying with me?
    Now accepting applications!
    Beautiful women and/or people with "flammable" party supplies (wink wink nudge nudge) get bonus points!
    Will definitely hook up with the PPOers at the Packers game if they are there.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 07:43 AM
  2. Vikings vs. Chargers tickets for sale
    By singersp in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 01:03 PM
  3. Vikings Patriots tickets for sale
    By singersp in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 02:12 PM
  4. Vikings vs. Lions Tickets for Sale
    By singersp in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 06:13 AM
  5. Vikings vs. Browns tickets for sale 11/27/05
    By singersp in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •