smoke54 is offline Waterboy

VIKINGS/PACKERS TIX

Can anyone please help me and a guy I'm stationed here with? He just got back from a deployment and really wants to hit up a game and I'm trying to do something good for him....The only thing is that he is a Packers fan so I'm trying to get some of those tickets...I was wanting to come on here first instead of getting raped on Stubhub. Thanks!
    None

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator

Re: VIKINGS/PACKERS TIX

smoke54 wrote:
    Can anyone please help me and a guy I'm stationed here with? He just got back from a deployment and really wants to hit up a game and I'm trying to do something good for him....The only thing is that he is a Packers fan so I'm trying to get some of those tickets...I was wanting to come on here first instead of getting raped on Stubhub. Thanks!
    Good luck with that. Sorry to say, Pack/Vikes tickets are probably the hottest of the year. You won't likely find anyone willing to part with them cheaply.

Wish I could say otherwise.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: VIKINGS/PACKERS TIX

Yeah, Packer Tickets are always a hot item. I looked at NFL Ticket Exchange, and the cheapest non-limited view seats I could find were in row 23 of the upper deck for $136 each. That is probably about as cheap as you will find.

I would make sure you check out the Ticket Exchange as well as stub hub when looking. It goes back and forth as to which is the better deal. If you are adventurous you can do eBay. I have personally never had a problem with them, but every year there are news stories about all the counterfeit tickets going around for the Packers game...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=