singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings - Falcons tickets for sale - Half face value

I have some extra tickets for the Vikings Atlanta game next Sunday at half face value to PP.O members.

Come out & tailgate with us, meet the crew & personally thank Jargomcfargo for the tailgate spaces & meet other out of towners such as Marrdro.

If you are interested, post here or send me a PM.

The tickets I have available are as follows. Shipping is extra or I can deliver them to you at the Tailgate Party or at the Dome;

Section 207, row 25, seats 1 & 2. Aisle seating!
    $20 for the pair (Face Value: $39.22)

That's half price!

Section 235, row 16, seats 28 & 29. $50 for the pair
    (Face Value: $98.00)

That's half price!

View from section 207;

[img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Vikings%20Seating/SC_207.jpg[/img]

View from section 235;

[img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Vikings%20Seating/SC_235.jpg[/img]

Seating chart;

[img width=450 height=497]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Vikings%20Seating/New_Seating_Chart_2-1.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

OnlyVikes is offline Rookie

Re: Vikings - Falcons tickets for sale - Half face value

Thinkin about the first pair you have...I'll get back to you if it works out.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    I have some extra tickets for the Vikings Atlanta game next Sunday at half face value to PP.O members.

Come out & tailgate with us, meet the crew & personally thank Jargomcfargo for the tailgate spaces & meet other out of towners such as Marrdro.

If you are interested, post here or send me a PM.

The tickets I have available are as follows. Shipping is extra or I can deliver them to you at the Tailgate Party or at the Dome;

Section 207, row 25, seats 1 & 2. Aisle seating!
    $20 for the pair (Face Value: $39.22)

That's half price!

Section 235, row 16, seats 28 & 29. $50 for the pair
    (Face Value: $98.00)

That's half price!

View from section 207;

[img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Vikings%20Seating/SC_207.jpg[/img]

View from section 235;

[img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Vikings%20Seating/SC_235.jpg[/img]

Seating chart;

[img width=450 height=497]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Vikings%20Seating/New_Seating_Chart_2-1.jpg[/img]
    I wish I could come SInger.
    The 1st weekend of football I have my Air Force Reserve weekend so I can't make it.
    Let me know if you come across more throughout the season.
    I'd be very interested in flying in to MN and tailgate with the fellow PPOers and watch a Vikes game at the dome.
    I've only seen them in Miami, Atlanta, and New Jersey.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I bought six tickets for sec 237, row 26, seats 5-10, Those pics should be pretty close to my view too(I paid $15 a piece plus $15 for shipping). Good luck selling the tickets, see ya the tailgate party.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

someone should buy the 207 ones... i have tix in sec 207 row 21 seats 3 and 4 and the seats are great good view of the whole
    field!!!

Thanks josdin00

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

I will take all 4 of them if you still have them. No need to ship. See you next Saturday.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    I bought six tickets for sec 237, row 26, seats 5-10, Those pics should be pretty close to my view too(I paid $15 a piece plus $15 for shipping). Good luck selling the tickets, see ya the tailgate party.
    This would be your view from section 237. It's a few sections over towards the endzone.

[img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/SC_237.jpg[/img]

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    I will take all 4 of them if you still have them. No need to ship. See you next Saturday.
    For sure I have the two in section 235, row 16 left. They are yours at no cost. Consider it my contribution to you in lieu of the $40 I was going to give you towards your generous gesture of getting us the 4 tailgate spots for the year.

The other two are in limbo right now. V4L maybe coming to the game. I was talking to him right after I started this thread & he's interested in going if his friend will drive him down for the game.

Last year in V4L's drunk thread, he expressed desire to go to a Vikings game, since he was never to one in his life. I told him then, that I will personally give him tickets to his first game.

I promised to give him the tickets in sec. 207 if he & his friend are coming. I'm still waiting for him to get back to me after he talks with his friend.

If he can't make it, I'll consider those tickets sold to you. I'll send you a PM as soon as I find out.

Sorry, all sold or spoken for by V4L and/or Jargomcfargo.