MattyG is offline Waterboy

Vikes @ Redskins

I'm travelling from Ottawa, Canada down to Washington to see the Vikings play, and just wondering if anyone has any advice to which section I should buy tickets in? I'd rather not be sitting in the middle of Skins fans, so if there are any groups heading down or if there's a "Visitors Section" please let me know!

10y4rdf1ght is offline Waterboy
    I too will be going to that game. We got tix, but not sure what section. I need to know where is a good place to tailgate with Vikes fans. If anyone else is going we should meet up and have a few beers!

xtremeweather is offline Waterboy
    Hey guys,

Sorry this message is so late, I just joined this forum thinking that it would be nice to connect with some Viking fans in my area. I have been living here in Maryland for about 8.5 years now. Miss home (Minnesota) terribly We try to get to as many Vikings games out here as we can. This is going to be our second year at the skins stadium to watch the Vikes. We have also seen them play the eagles a couple times up in Philly Tried to get to the Carolina game last year but did not work out.

Anyway, you will be surprised at the amount of Viking fans that will be there. I was. Chances are you might be able to convince some Skins fans to switch seats with you to sit with some other Vikings fan if you are in the same area and close to the same rows its normally not a problem just be friendly. Tell ya the truth, most of the Skin fans are pretty cool, only bad experience we had was last year when AP went down, a couple guys were being pretty belligerent about it but some other skin fans piped up and kind of took the side of the Vikings when he went down. Happened right in front us. For the most part they were all cool. If you end up sitting with some just introduce your self, shake hands and talk about the bad things about your team and the good about theirs That really takes the walls down and lets face it, we can all relate. I personally think this is going to be one of the Vikings biggest tests. We will be in section 126 on the visors side row five, if any of you guys are close to this, come say hi. We will be in the green lot, first one that you can pull into in the right in a white 2011 Dodge Charger. SKOL VIKES!

One more thing if we do not connect. Find the teams bus's/unload and load tunnel. Find it before the game so you know where it is, after the game some of the players will come out and sign autographs. It was fun. Got Harvin, Webb, Winfield, and several others, tried to get Ponders, but he seemed a little off, he suffered that concusion in that game.

MattyG is offline Waterboy
    Got my tickets today, going to be sitting in 315. If anyone is going to be sitting close by, let me know, or if you have a set place to tailgate, let me know that too!

V1K1NG L3G3ND is offline Training Camp
    I will be in section 118 I think it is, on the Vikes side. My buddy and I have no idea where were going to park, we're just gonna try to find something. Hope I have some Vikes fans with me in the stands.
    None