Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    "V4L" wrote:
    Was gonna get season tickets.. Nothing available ha

    Anyone wanna sell some GB AND VIKES tix?!

    ;D

    Willing to pay top notch price

    I really gotta go to this game.. It would be the only one I would be attending this year
    I....told.....you....to....get....them.....weeeeee eeeeks ago.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    "V4L" wrote:
    Ill have to ask if he wants to sell a pair for top notch price
    He might have 1 extra ticket right now (my seat from last year)...which would get you into the game, and sitting by us...you'll have to ask him about it.
    And I'm sure he would have to discuss with his brothers since they own 2 of his 4 seats.
    Otherwise, like I said - perhaps his parents are interested in selling their pair.
    Shoot him a PM and see what he says.


  3. #13
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Was gonna get season tickets.. Nothing available ha

    Anyone wanna sell some GB AND VIKES tix?!

    ;D

    Willing to pay top notch price

    I really gotta go to this game.. It would be the only one I would be attending this year
    I....told.....you....to....get....them.....weeeeee eeeeks ago.

    =Z=

    Yah im aware lol

    I did fuck up

    I went to go buy season tickets today and they aren't available now


  4. #14
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Ill have to ask if he wants to sell a pair for top notch price
    He might have 1 extra ticket right now (my seat from last year)...which would get you into the game, and sitting by us...you'll have to ask him about it.
    And I'm sure he would have to discuss with his brothers since they own 2 of his 4 seats.
    Otherwise, like I said - perhaps his parents are interested in selling their pair.
    Shoot him a PM and see what he says.


    Ok sweet!! Thanks man


  5. #15
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    "V4L" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Ill have to ask if he wants to sell a pair for top notch price
    He might have 1 extra ticket right now (my seat from last year)...which would get you into the game, and sitting by us...you'll have to ask him about it.
    And I'm sure he would have to discuss with his brothers since they own 2 of his 4 seats.
    Otherwise, like I said - perhaps his parents are interested in selling their pair.
    Shoot him a PM and see what he says.


    Ok sweet!! Thanks man

    My wife would kill me if I sold ours...she was all giddy about it this morning, talking about how she couldn't wait for Oct. 4th - or whatever day it is.
    Where as I flip flopped and now am upset that he's coming here...oh well, I'll get over it soon.

  6. #16
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Ill have to ask if he wants to sell a pair for top notch price
    He might have 1 extra ticket right now (my seat from last year)...which would get you into the game, and sitting by us...you'll have to ask him about it.
    And I'm sure he would have to discuss with his brothers since they own 2 of his 4 seats.
    Otherwise, like I said - perhaps his parents are interested in selling their pair.
    Shoot him a PM and see what he says.


    Ok sweet!! Thanks man

    My wife would kill me if I sold ours...she was all giddy about it this morning, talking about how she couldn't wait for Oct. 4th - or whatever day it is.
    Where as I flip flopped and now am upset that he's coming here...oh well, I'll get over it soon.

    Haha no worries man

    Appreciate having me get in contact with JMC

    I was just seeing if u had more then 1 pair or anything get rid of

    Im gonna have to pay a fuck ton for this.. It's gonna be worth it tho

  7. #17
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    "V4L" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Ill have to ask if he wants to sell a pair for top notch price
    He might have 1 extra ticket right now (my seat from last year)...which would get you into the game, and sitting by us...you'll have to ask him about it.
    And I'm sure he would have to discuss with his brothers since they own 2 of his 4 seats.
    Otherwise, like I said - perhaps his parents are interested in selling their pair.
    Shoot him a PM and see what he says.


    Ok sweet!! Thanks man

    My wife would kill me if I sold ours...she was all giddy about it this morning, talking about how she couldn't wait for Oct. 4th - or whatever day it is.
    Where as I flip flopped and now am upset that he's coming here...oh well, I'll get over it soon.

    Haha no worries man

    Appreciate having me get in contact with JMC

    I was just seeing if u had more then 1 pair or anything get rid of

    Im gonna have to pay a fuck ton for this.. It's gonna be worth it tho
    It will be worth it so long as the Vikings win.
    It would be a pretty long drive back to Fargo after spending $500 to see the Vikings (Favre) lose to the Packers on national TV.

  8. #18
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    Actually looking at some prices on EBay and Stubhub right now i don't think I can afford it

    Gonna be like 500 for some nosebleeds for a pair

    Thanks anyway guys!

  9. #19
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    "V4L" wrote:
    Actually looking at some prices on EBay and Stubhub right now i don't think I can afford it

    Gonna be like 500 for some nosebleeds for a pair

    Thanks anyway guys!
    ouch, thats too bad.

  10. #20
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: V4L Needs Tickets

    Packer tickets, good price (relatively) http://www.stubhub.com/minnesota-vikings-tickets/vikings-vs-packers-metrodome-788449/?ticket_id=203355048

    $180, row 11 upper deck

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cheap Vikings Tickets! 2 Tickets only $33, sec 223 row 30
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 12:49 PM
  2. Best way to get tickets.
    By morepepper in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 10:02 PM
  3. tickets
    By billvike in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 10:57 AM
  4. Tickets?
    By Json in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 04:07 PM
  5. got my tickets
    By Skoal_Vikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 03:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •