purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Two free tickets to see the Vikings whip the Cardinals (?)

At this late hour (11 PM EDT), my season seats for tomorrow's Cards-Vikes game still have not sold on NFL Ticket Exchange. I'd hate to see them go to waste. If they haven't sold by early tomorrow morning (I get up at 5 or 6 AM EDT), I'd rather give them away for free to a PP.Oer who will use them than not see them used at all.

If you'd like the tickets and would use them for sure, either post here or send me a PM. Be sure to include your email address so I can email the tickets to you electronically. You'll need a printer to print them out, then just give the printed copy at the gate to be scanned just like a hard ticket. I reserve the right to choose a PP.Oer of my choice if more than one person wants the tickets...sorry, I do play favorites. These aren't great seats...Sec 215, Row 27, seats 3 and 4, but they are not obstructed view and hey, you really just need an excuse to go to the PP.O tailgate party anyway, right? At any rate, I will follow up with a post here if the tickets sell or I give them away so you aren't left waiting and wondering.

For what it's worth, my tickets for the Tampa Bay game Thursday night have not sold yet as well. I still have a few days left to sell them, but you might as well line up/get your dibs in for those tickets if those don't sell as well.

SKOL VIKINGS!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    That would be a cool whip.

I am interested in them.
    I could bring my 4 year old.

If no one else wants them or whatever, text me as i would have to get up alot earlier then a usual sunday if i wasn't going to the game. Truthfully i was going to go, but didn't feel like going alone, or finding a scalper that would sell me a single.

Also, if it helps i am a USN and Persian Gulf War Veteran.

320-291-7384 is my cell.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Wish I'd have known about them last night.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Thanks for the replies, both here and via PM. STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES got the tickets. Don't forget, I may have to give away the Tampa tickets as well, so put in your claim sooner rather than later.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Two free tickets to see the Vikings whip the Cardinals (?)

Thank you pat. I wound up catching North Star in elk river. Last game I was at because I won 8 tickets, tailgating etc.
    I didn't bring my 4 year old, he needs to mature a bit more first.

I have a single ticket available still, find me at the tailgate or text. Completely Free.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Nice deal PP

Thank you very much for the tickets. It was a good game, ponder could have played better, but everyone is entitled to a night off. It's a bummer i could only use 1.

I hate to be greedy, but i am throwing my hat in the ring for the tampa bay ones as well. It would work out great too, i'll be at the VA until 4 or so.

STCLOUD (Eric) got the tix for tonights TB game as well, but will only be using one. If anyone wants to head down to the PP.O tailgate and get the other ticket from Eric, you're welcome to it.
    SKOL VIKINGS!