Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SickOFitALL is offline Training Camp

Re:Toby Gerhart jerseys.

Id really have to dig through my emails but someone posted another site on here last year when they first started selling favre jerseys before he was in Minnesota. That site had reallllllly nice ones, I ordered a few and they were amazing quality. All the stitching was on point...patches,numbers,letters,logos etc. This site on the other hand the names and numbers look to large for the jersey, atleast to my bad eyes. I'll look for that site and post it later.
    None

TrojanVike28 is offline Starter

I think that site might have been fashionlineshop.com

yes thats the one
    None

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

They ahve good jerseys, EXCEPT Toby Gerhart jerseys aparantly. Not sure why.

plus they no longer take paypal.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

I have seen some solid fake Authentic's at a store downtown by my owrk, They actually have some solid deals on Vikings and Twins stuff. It is n the Skyway in Northstar Tower. Which is basically across the street from the Grand Hotel. theirs run about $65-$70 but they are solid looking ones.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Garland Greene wrote:
    I have seen some solid fake Authentic's at a store downtown by my owrk, They actually have some solid deals on Vikings and Twins stuff. It is n the Skyway in Northstar Tower. Which is basically across the street from the Grand Hotel. theirs run about $65-$70 but they are solid looking ones.
    Thats twice the price of Bleeds and I get rave reviews every place I wear the ones I've bought from him.

Good to see you around as well. Must be something big happening to get all the good guys/gals out of the woodwork today. :silly: :lol:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re: Toby Gerhart jerseys.

Fashionlineshop.com is the best
    My Chris Cook jersey is TOP NOTCH
    compared to my Authentic NFL made Peterson Jersey
    it is IDENTICAL. From letter size, stitching, number size, colors, logos, official 50th anniversary patches.
    Alot of the fakes I see around, have numbers TOO large, the wrong color of purple, and bad stitching on logos.
    Fashionlineshop is the best because they are Korean made jerseys, and korean knock offs are of the highest quality, google it. ;]

I wouldn't buy one anywhere else.
    None

VIPER420 is offline Rookie

SickOFitALL wrote:
    it is IDENTICAL. From letter size, stitching, number size, colors, logos, official 50th anniversary patches.
    Alot of the fakes I see around, have numbers TOO large, the wrong color of purple, and bad stitching on logos.
    Fashionlineshop is the best because they are Korean made jerseys, and korean knock offs are of the highest quality, google it. ;]

I also wont buy anywhere else. I have 3 from there and all are good quality. I will be ordering a moss as soon as its on there. I was wearing my 98 away moss jersey yesterday but the numbers are wearing off (bought it before i knew about stitched on numbers lol)

VIPER420 wrote:
    SickOFitALL wrote:

I also wont buy anywhere else. I have 3 from there and all are good quality. I will be ordering a moss as soon as its on there. I was wearing my 98 away moss jersey yesterday but the numbers are wearing off (bought it before i knew about stitched on numbers lol)
    I still have my old 98 moss jersey aswell. Its also a replica with ugly numbers but i think thats why i love it now. Shows true fanism if thats a word ha
    None

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234