AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Tickets for Cowboys game - sources??

Well things went well today with the consultant and it is looking that Sharon may be able to get some time off her treatment. Tentative date is for the Cowboys game in October. We're looking at different ways of doing this including sorting our own hotel and tickets.

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy ticket agency or broker that would have lower level tickets? I've been looking at those on Ebay and all seem to be upper level seats. Also looked at Vikes.com but they look to be bundling tickets for Cowboys with the Detroit game which is now good to me.

The other alternative would be if a PPOer had tickets for sale for that game that they were looking to sell.

Any help would be appreciated
    thanks
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Tickets for Cowboys game - sources??

on the Vikings site, there's a portion where you can buy tickets from season ticket holders who aren't going to the game. Otherwise, try your luck with ticketmaster maybe. Otherwise, ebay is your best bet aside from someone here having a ticket. That game's gonna be a popular one, so I wouldn't expect a great deal on those.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Tickets for Cowboys game - sources??

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    on the Vikings site, there's a portion where you can buy tickets from season ticket holders who aren't going to the game. Otherwise, try your luck with ticketmaster maybe. Otherwise, ebay is your best bet aside from someone here having a ticket. That game's gonna be a popular one, so I wouldn't expect a great deal on those.
    The Cowboys game will be the 2nd-most popular ticket on the Vikings' regular season home schedule after the Packers game. Tons of bandwagon Cowboy fans will want to be there.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Tickets for Cowboys game - sources??

AngloVike wrote:
    Well things went well today with the consultant and it is looking that Sharon may be able to get some time off her treatment. Tentative date is for the Cowboys game in October. We're looking at different ways of doing this including sorting our own hotel and tickets.

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy ticket agency or broker that would have lower level tickets? I've been looking at those on Ebay and all seem to be upper level seats. Also looked at Vikes.com but they look to be bundling tickets for Cowboys with the Detroit game which is now good to me.

The other alternative would be if a PPOer had tickets for sale for that game that they were looking to sell.

Any help would be appreciated
    thanks
    If you want lower level, you will have to go through a reseller. All of the lower level seas are sold to season ticket holders, so they will not be up for direct sale from the Vikings. I would try Stub Hub - their tickets are guaranteed, and for some reason they are still reasonably priced for the Cowboys game.

http://www.stubhub.com/minnesota-vikings-tickets/vikings-vs-cowboys-metrodome-957301/
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the quick feedback guys.. gives us a few things to look over this evening.... but looks like the Anglo Vike visit to the Dome is back for 2010 :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

AngloVike wrote:
    Thanks for the quick feedback guys.. gives us a few things to look over this evening.... but looks like the Anglo Vike visit to the Dome is back for 2010 :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Awesome!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Zeus wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    Awesome!

=Z=
    +1