Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Ticket for Cogs

  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I asked the same thing.
    Apparently it is like a Nordic Tequila.
    http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:s3jb8n5DyicJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snaps+snaps+norway&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=us
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    "SKOL" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Well, I solved it, so I'll be buying some tickets from NDPaul.

    Possibly I'll be sitting with Dekay.

    That means you can all be sure that this will be the time to meet me.
    Great news. I'll be there. Any special food or drink you need for the tailgate?
    I haven't thought that far about tailgating yet. I thought about bringing some Snaps over, like us Vikings drink here in the Nordic countries.
    What's a snaps?
    Is that a regional thing?
    Like ND said.

    In Mexico they have tequila, in Greece they have Ouzo, and in Russia and other Eastern European countries they have Vodka. But in the Nordic countries we have Snaps/Akvavit, that's serious business, and the true nectar of the Vikings ancestors.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #13
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I asked the same thing.
    Apparently it is like a Nordic Tequila.
    Oh snap !!
    Sounds gay.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  4. #14
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    SKOL, Are you channeling Cajun? ;D

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snaps
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    LMAO!

    There are several methods of drinking akvavit. It is surprisingly often shot a glass at a time, and although this is usually attributed to tradition, it is suspected that it has something to do with the fact that some people have problems with the spirit's "special" taste.
    Dear God, how horrible is this stuff you are going to try and feed us? ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO!

    There are several methods of drinking akvavit. It is surprisingly often shot a glass at a time, and although this is usually attributed to tradition, it is suspected that it has something to do with the fact that some people have problems with the spirit's "special" taste.
    Dear God, how horrible is this stuff you are going to try and feed us? ;D
    Geez cogs, can you just bring some fish soaked in lye instead?

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  7. #17
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    "SKOL" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO!

    There are several methods of drinking akvavit. It is surprisingly often shot a glass at a time, and although this is usually attributed to tradition, it is suspected that it has something to do with the fact that some people have problems with the spirit's "special" taste.
    Dear God, how horrible is this stuff you are going to try and feed us? ;D
    Geez cogs, can you just bring some fish soaked in lye instead?
    They don't sell lutefisk in Minnesota?

  8. #18
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO!

    There are several methods of drinking akvavit. It is surprisingly often shot a glass at a time, and although this is usually attributed to tradition, it is suspected that it has something to do with the fact that some people have problems with the spirit's "special" taste.
    Dear God, how horrible is this stuff you are going to try and feed us? ;D
    A lot of people drink it icecold because they don't like it.

    I however love it, and always want it at room temperature so I can get the full taste

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    "cogitans" wrote:
    Well, I solved it, so I'll be buying some tickets from NDPaul.

    Possibly I'll be sitting with Dekay.

    That means you can all be sure that this will be the time to meet me.
    Looking forward to meeting you

  10. #20
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Ticket for Cogs

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Well, I solved it, so I'll be buying some tickets from NDPaul.

    Possibly I'll be sitting with Dekay.

    That means you can all be sure that this will be the time to meet me.
    Looking forward to meeting you
    Likewise

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Official, "Say good afternoon to Cogs" thread
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 03:31 PM
  2. NY ticket advice
    By Jareds Mullet in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:26 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 05:40 PM
  4. Cogs' US trip pictures
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:25 AM
  5. Just got a ticket
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 02:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •