Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Size Large leather vikings jacket for sale. Anything over $15, goes to PPO

I am selling a Size Large Leather Vikings Jacket. This jacket has 2 outside pockets, a small sunglasses size pocket on the inside right, and a larger, zippered pocket on the inside left. Also has a nice, big Vikings logo and 'vikings' in script on the back. All of this can be seen in the pictures. This will run somewhat like an auction. I will leave it for sale, until the auction reaches $40, or until the Saturday before the Giants game. If it doesn't sell by then, it will be donated. This is a spring to fall jacket by itself, i'm sure it could be worn in the winter, but you'd probably want to wear a sweater, sweatshirt or something else underneath it. You can either Send me a message, or put your bid in this forum.

Is shipping included? NO
    Is the jacket Brand New? NO
    Pickup can be arranged, we could meet, or there is an outside chance i will be going to the Giants game.
    I will ship, and i will get a written quote for shipping to your house/apt. before i ship it.

*Edited to answer a shipping question, to add pics and to add more details.

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/003.JPG[/img][img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/004.JPG[/img][img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/007.JPG[/img]
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Size Large leather vikings jacket for sale. Anything over $15, goes to PPO

Is shipping included?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

What's wrong with it?

There is a little spot on the inside right that is dark, like maybe a pen leaked. One small blemish on the back near the 'vikings' lettering. Otherwise, it's in great shape. This is a jacket, not a coat, that's why i'm not wearing it.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Articnv is offline Coach

wonders if i can fit in size large lol

You could try. If you don't, re-gift it and give it to someone for Christmas. That way PPO has already benifited from your generosity. Remember, it's the season of giving. Give until it hurts.
    ;D
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -Anoka American Legion.

I will be bringing this jacket to the bears game, and potentially trading it to marstc09 for a ticket. If it doesn't fit or he doesn't like it, i will have it for sale to everyone else. Because i had it for sale in plenty of time for an auction option to work, that is no longer in effect. I have a set amount in mind that i want for it. One way or another i don't plan on coming home with it. This is really a nice jacket, but in my opinion it's a jacket, not a coat. I would also trade for it, but it needs to be something i can bring home with me on the light rail, i.e a ticket for the giants game, cash or something else.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -Anoka American Legion.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"Articnv" wrote:
    wonders if i can fit in size large lol
    I haven't been able to fit in a size large since kindergarten...

I'll be at tailgating around 4:30 or 5. I'll bring the jacket, and i want to sell it so i don't have to bring it home. I'll take almost any offer.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -Anoka American Legion.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast