Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

Season ticket selection

When I purchased my season tickets I was given the option of seats 1-4 or further down in the same row. Which would have put me closer to the 50 yard line. I chose seats 1-4 for convenience. Is that the right choice? They are in section 229.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Season ticket selection

blair59 wrote:
    When I purchased my season tickets I was given the option of seats 1-4 or further down in the same row. Which would have put me closer to the 50 yard line. I chose seats 1-4 for convenience. Is that the right choice? They are in section 229.
    I think so... what were the other seats you chose?

Aisle seats are always better IMHO. But then again, I leave for a beer once a quarter, and I hate bothering other people. I really don't mind letting others go by, so aisle is the best for me.

The next section over, section 230, is one of the premium sideline section - between the 40's on the visitor side. So at best you could have been 15 yards closer to the 50, but more than likely you would have been at about the 30 or 35 anyway. Your view from the 25 will be just as good, and you get the aisle seats.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

Thanks for your input Paul. I believe the other seats were in the high teens.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

blair59 wrote:
    Thanks for your input Paul. I believe the other seats were in the high teens.
    There are usually 30+ seats per row, so you wouldn't have been gaining much. You made the right call IMHO.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler

Prefer aisle seats myself. Don't mind letting others by. Do feel bad when I have to ask to pass them when I leave for beverages or whatever. I think you mad a good choice also. My tickets are in the middle of the section so I have to plan ahead.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I liked my isle seats, but got the point where I knew I would get no closer to the center of the field without gradually moving across my section (I'm in the middle of section 110).

I rarely get up from my seat so I've grown to like the middle of the section.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ndnorseman is offline Pro-Bowler

SKOL wrote:
    I liked my isle seats, but got the point where I knew I would get no closer to the center of the field without gradually moving across my section (I'm in the middle of section 110).

Are they surrounded by water?

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

ndnorseman wrote:
    SKOL wrote:

Are they surrounded by water?
    Doh!! Aisle

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I love my aisle seats. It should be noted though that getting up for others is only one negative. The other negative is dealing with the vendors. Every beer/ pretzel, and fully loaded hotdog will be passed in front of you. along with some paper money, and often times change. Standing to let people out is the easy part.
    Of course you also don't have to let the whole row of people handle your food.

Oh, and apparently it's not always cool to take a sip of someone elses beer for the trouble.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Aisle seats were definitely the right choice! The convenience and little bit of extra space are nice over 3,4 hours
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast