Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: For sale: 50 YL & Lower Level, row 10, tix for the Vikings/Carolina game

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    I thought John and Fluzzy where using those tickets?....
    No, my ex-father-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer & has less than 2 years left to live. There is a fund raiser that day so I am going to the Carolina game by myself.

These tickets aren't our season seats, these are in the lower level. I upgraded.
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Do me a favor then Singer,

Take the money I gave you for the Packers Game Ticket and Donate the money to the fundraiser....

I watched my mother die of cancer a little over two years ago and it's a terrible thing for the person dieing and
    for the family members who have to see it happen.

I'de
    much rather help out with a doantion than to make seeing a game a priority in my life...

Best wishes to your family and hope the fundraiser does well...

VikingNed
    It would be tough to sell just 1 ticket to the Vikings vs Packers game Ned and would probably only get face value or less. So here is what I'm doing;

I had already taken the liberty of upgrading your
    Vikings/Packers ticket to section 214 row 17 (3 rows behind Webby & 1 section closer to the middle) so I am going to kick in the other seat & sell the pair on eBay.

That way the pair should get a decent price & all proceeds will go to my former father in-law & Viking Queens grandpa Clair. Even though I divorced his daughter, I still love & respect him. He is one of the most wonderful men you will ever meet. He always gives of himself.

I'll list the pair in the tix forum as well.

Thank you for your unselfish act. I know, as Fluzzy has stated she & myself are very greatful.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    Ned I don't know if I can ever thank you enough my family appreciates it so much! My aunt said that Viking fans are not so bad after all I really thank u so much Ned and I really hope u can come down for a game. You are so generous Im taken back Im left speechless all I can say is thank u thank you and I don't know how I can ever repay you!!!!!Love u lots

My little Fluzzy,

I pray that your Grandfather does well with his treatments and overcomes this most dredfull disease.....I know also he will be comforted by those who love him most, his family and friends....It's just a small way to say, Thanks for being friends of mine and I will try to back you in lifes ups and downs whenever I see an opportunity to do so or am asked to..

Thats what friends do... ;D

We will see our game together again someday soon.....Thats for sure..

Love,

VikingNed

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    I thought John and Fluzzy where using those tickets?....
    No, my ex-father-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer & has less than 2 years left to live. There is a fund raiser that day so I am going to the Carolina game by myself.

These tickets aren't our season seats, these are in the lower level. I upgraded.
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Do me a favor then Singer,

Take the money I gave you for the Packers Game Ticket and Donate the money to the fundraiser....

I watched my mother die of cancer a little over two years ago and it's a terrible thing for the person dieing and
    for the family members who have to see it happen.

I'de
    much rather help out with a doantion than to make seeing a game a priority in my life...

Best wishes to your family and hope the fundraiser does well...

VikingNed
    It would be tough to sell just 1 ticket to the Vikings vs Packers game Ned and would probably only get face value or less. So here is what I'm doing;

I had already taken the liberty of upgrading your
    Vikings/Packers ticket to section 214 row 17 (3 rows behind Webby & 1 section closer to the middle) so I am going to kick in the other seat & sell the pair on eBay.

That way the pair should get a decent price & all proceeds will go to my former father in-law & Viking Queens grandpa Clair. Even though I divorced his daughter, I still love & respect him. He is one of the most wonderful men you will ever meet. He always gives of himself.

I'll list the pair in the tix forum as well.

Thank you for your unselfish act. I know, as Fluzzy has stated she & myself are very greatful.

Hey Steve, just a thought,

Maybe the best way to get the most for the tickets would be to have a Pre-Fundraiser raffle for the pair...?

Sell three tickets for $5.00 shot,,,,your friends , fellow workers, community, and even friends here at PPO could get in on the raffle....Have the drawing the week before the game...

You can sell a ton of tickets in a week if you try..

Hell, I'll buy a couple chances and maybe win my way back into the game.. ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"VikingNed" wrote:

Hey Steve, just a thought,

Maybe the best way to get the most for the tickets would be to have a Pre-Fundraiser raffle for the pair...?

Sell three tickets for $5.00 shot,,,,your friends , fellow workers, community, and even friends here at PPO could get in on the raffle....Have the drawing the week before the game...

You can sell a ton of tickets in a week if you try..

Hell, I'll buy a couple chances and maybe win my way back into the game.. ;D
    That would mean it would have to be complete by next weekend. I don't know if there is enough time or intrest from PP.O members for a $5 raffle. If we didn't sell at least 40 tickets, it might not be worth it.

Don't worry, I'll still donate you a ticket to the Packers game if you make the trip up. Fluzzy, John & I wouldn't have it any other way?

Think about bringing Margie & David with you as well.

I still have the 2 lower level tix left;

The pair is in the lower level, section 136 (about the 5 YL), 10 rows off the carpet & next to yours truley. I will be occupying the 3rd seat. Cost & Face value for the pair: $192 plus shipping.

Re: For sale: 2 Lower Level, row 10, tix for the Vikings/Carolina game

The pair is in the lower level, section 136 (about the 5 YL), 10 rows off the carpet & next to yours truley. I will be occupying the 3rd seat. Cost & Face value for the pair: $180 plus $6.50 shipping or I can deliver them the day of the game.

"singersp" wrote:

The pair is in the lower level, section 136 (about the 5 YL), 10 rows off the carpet & next to yours truley. I will be occupying the 3rd seat. Cost & is less than Face Value for the pair: $180 plus $6.50 shipping or I can deliver them the day of the game.
    This pair is still available.

"singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

The pair is in the lower level, section 136 (about the 5 YL), 10 rows off the carpet & next to yours truley. I will be occupying the 3rd seat. Cost & is less than Face Value for the pair: $180 plus $6.50 shipping or I can deliver them the day of the game.
    This pair is still available.
    I'm still looking for interested people for these lower level tix to the Panthers game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12