Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

For sale: 2 Lower Level, row 10, tix for the Vikings/Carolina game

I have two pair of Vikings tix left for the Carolina game that I am selling for face value.

The 1st pair is on the 50 YL, section 230, row 22. Face for the pair $134.

The 2nd pair is in the lower level, section 136 (about the 5 YL), 10 roes off the carpet & sitting next to yours truley. I will be occupying the 3rd seat. Face value for the pair: $192.

If interested, PM me, leave a message here or contact me at [email protected]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: For sale: 50 YL & Lower Level, row 10, tix for the Vikings/Carolina game

email sent I will send you a PM as well

Just bumping this back to the top 10

The 1st pair is sold. This is what's left;

The pair is in the lower level, section 136 (about the 5 YL), 10 rows off the carpet & next to yours truley. I will be occupying the 3rd seat. Face value for the pair: $192 plus shipping.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:

The pair is in the lower level, section 136 (about the 5 YL), 10 rows off the carpet & next to yours truley. I will be occupying the 3rd seat. Face value for the pair: $192 plus shipping.
    I thought John and Fluzzy where using those tickets?....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

No, my ex-father-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer & has less than 2 years left to live. There is a fund raiser that day so I am going to the Carolina game by myself.

These tickets aren't our season seats, these are in the lower level. I upgraded.

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

No, my ex-father-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer & has less than 2 years left to live. There is a fund raiser that day so I am going to the Carolina game by myself.

These tickets aren't our season seats, these are in the lower level. I upgraded.

Do me a favor then Singer,

Take the money I gave you for the Packers Game Ticket and Donate the money to the fundraiser....

I watched my mother die of cancer a little over two years ago and it's a terrible thing for the person dieing and
    for the family members who have to see it happen.

I'de
    much rather help out with a doantion than to make seeing a game a priority in my life...

Best wishes to your family and hope the fundraiser does well...

VikingNed

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

Ned you are a class act , hey bud if you can make it out to the Bears game I have a few extra lower level tix I would love to meet you and you can have a FREE pass to the game let me know either way...........

"vikeswin2005" wrote:
    Ned you are a class act , hey bud if you can make it out to the Bears game I have a few extra lower level tix I would love to meet you and you can have a FREE pass to the game let me know either way...........

Thanks for the offer and kind words Vikeswin,

The Bears game should be a great one to attend, I know that PPO is going to have a strong showing of members and fans at Rapid Park for a tailgate party....I really wish I could make it out for that game and to meet the gang, in some cases meet some I've already meet again and always to meet new faces.....Someday maybe I can take you up on the offer.
    But I'm on a really busy schedual here in Connecticut for the next month, then the Holidays will be apon us all......

Singer is a friend of mine, so it's more important to support him and his family in a good Christian way.....There is always another game played, but we all only have Two Fathers and Two Grandfathers on this earth at one time or another...

SKOL,

VikingNed

Ned I don't know if I can ever thank you enough my family appreciates it so much! My aunt said that Viking fans are not so bad after all I really thank u so much Ned and I really hope u can come down for a game. You are so generous Im taken back Im left speechless all I can say is thank u thank you and I don't know how I can ever repay you!!!!!Love u lots

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast