Questions Regarding Vikings Ticket Exchange

I have some questions regarding the Vikings Ticket Exchange. What is it exactly? Isn't something along the lines of you are buying from Season Ticket Holders? Do you need an account to buy tickets from it? Is it legit? Are the tickets delivered on time? Is stub hub a better choice?

Thanks for your time!

Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Questions Regarding Vikings Ticket Exchange

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    I have some questions regarding the Vikings Ticket Exchange. What is it exactly? Isn't something along the lines of you are buying from Season Ticket Holders? Do you need an account to buy tickets from it? Is it legit? Are the tickets delivered on time? Is stub hub a better choice?

Thanks for your time!
    I have not used it, but I have a friend who says he uses it every once in a while... i will ask him about it, but hopefully someone on here can help you out sooner than I will be able to.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:

Thanks for your time!
    Vikings Ticket Exchange is a service of TicketMaster, so you know it is legit.
    It is a way for season-ticket-holders to put their tickets up for sale via TicketMaster.
    I've never used it for the Vikes, so I have no idea if the prices are higher or lower than anywhere else.

I have used Ticket Exchange for Minnesota Wild tickets and have never had any complaints.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:

Thanks for your time!
    Vikings Ticket Exchange is a service of TicketMaster, so you know it is legit.
    It is a way for season-ticket-holders to put their tickets up for sale via TicketMaster.
    I've never used it for the Vikes, so I have no idea if the prices are higher or lower than anywhere else.

I have used Ticket Exchange for Minnesota Wild tickets and have never had any complaints.

=Z=
    Thanks for the information Zeus. I am still debating if I want to spend my left over money on some tickets. I just bought playoff tickets. Of course I made sure they would be refundable first.

Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.