Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Question Regarding Playoff Tickets

Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Well all, got my seats upgraded. Section 117, row 2. Not sure which seats yet but all I can say is I am elated. My "hook-up" came through big time. I look forward to singing the VIking fight song after every TD with everyone.

SKOL Vikes!
    That's cool - but good luck seeing anything when they are at the other end of the field.

=Z=
    hat's a downside to endzone seats but I have a bad neck so looking straight forward helps that. I look forward to catching Rice when he does a metrodome leap! LOL

Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Well all, got my seats upgraded. Section 117, row 2. Not sure which seats yet but all I can say is I am elated. My "hook-up" came through big time. I look forward to singing the VIking fight song after every TD with everyone.

SKOL Vikes!
    That's cool - but good luck seeing anything when they are at the other end of the field.

=Z=
    That's true. I was sitting sec. 119 row 23 for 3 games this season, and missed some of what was happening on the other end of the field. Naturally, the players, fans and jumbotron helped with that issue.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:

SKOL Vikes!

=Z=
    That's true. I was sitting sec. 119 row 23 for 3 games this season, and missed some of what was happening on the other end of the field. Naturally, the players, fans and jumbotron helped with that issue.
    Problem solved . At least I'll be able to watch the Vikings score a few times during two quarters. I'll get ready to catch Rice on his metrodome leap. Maybe Favre runs in a QB sneak and he does the leap. LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123