Blog Entries

Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1102936
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1102931
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1102840
    Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1102758
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1102657
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1102655
    Isn't he talking about seeing a game @ Detroit?

Most of the people posting here don't have any clue as to the ticket market in Detroit. If you really are looking to see a road game in Detroit then it might not be a dumb idea to ping a Lion's board for some advice.
    Yes he is.

I'd still watch eBay.
    Oooh, I was thinking in Minny.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Lions don't sell out - so tickets there should be fairly easy to get. Check ebay and stubhub. If all else fails, try buying from the Lions ticket office itself.
    They might have a good team this year, so they may not be as easy as it used to be.

Get them earlier before they start winning a bunch of games.
    +1

Those people are starved for a winner. If they start out strong (and for Detroit, that's .500), prices will go up.

=Z=
    We're still talking about the Lions here. Yes they have a fierce D-line, and some big offensive weapons, but they are still the Lions.
    0-16
    2-14
    6-10

I'm seeing a trend.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1102938

Most of the people posting here don't have any clue as to the ticket market in Detroit. If you really are looking to see a road game in Detroit then it might not be a dumb idea to ping a Lion's board for some advice.
    Yes he is.

I'd still watch eBay.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Lions don't sell out - so tickets there should be fairly easy to get. Check ebay and stubhub. If all else fails, try buying from the Lions ticket office itself.
    They might have a good team this year, so they may not be as easy as it used to be.

+1

Those people are starved for a winner. If they start out strong (and for Detroit, that's .500), prices will go up.

=Z=
    We're still talking about the Lions here. Yes they have a fierce D-line, and some big offensive weapons, but they are still the Lions.
    0-16
    2-14
    6-10

I'm seeing a trend.
    Yep.

They may only be the Lions but they were better than the Vikings last year.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Yes he is.

I'd still watch eBay.

+1

=Z=
    0-16
    2-14
    6-10

I'm seeing a trend.
    A losing record every year?
    Yes the Vikings finished last, but for the first time since 1990. During that span the Lions have finished last 8 times(followed by the bears at 6, bucks at 5, packers 1)

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1102947
    Yes the Vikings finished last, but for the first time since 1990. During that span the Lions have finished last 8 times(followed by the bears at 6, bucks at 5, packers 1)
    What part of "starved for a winner" and ".500 record" didn't make sense?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Yes he is.

I'd still watch eBay.

+1

=Z=
    0-16
    2-14
    6-10

I'm seeing a trend.
    If the trend of improvement they are on continues, they are looking at a 14-2 season!

Jake - I have your season tickets hostage...wanna go skiing tonight?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1102955

Yes he is.

I'd still watch eBay.

+1

=Z=
    0-16
    2-14
    6-10

I'm seeing a trend.
    If the trend of improvement they are on continues, they are looking at a 14-2 season!

Damn, I gotta get that address change. I tried one time and they said they couldn't do it over the phone I had to send a fax to someone else. Never followed through.
    Yes for skiing, is the boat at your place or the parents still? I still have to pick up that couch still.

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1102960

Yes he is.

I'd still watch eBay.

+1

=Z=
    0-16
    2-14
    6-10

I'm seeing a trend.

Damn, I gotta get that address change. I tried one time and they said they couldn't do it over the phone I had to send a fax to someone else. Never followed through.
    Yes for skiing, is the boat at your place or the parents still? I still have to pick up that couch still.
    Boat (and tickets) are at my house. I'll call you around 5:00.

/thread hijack.

Detroit would be a fun venue to see a game at. Still have to catch a game in Chicago though before worrying about Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1102972
    Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1102960

Yes he is.

I'd still watch eBay.

+1

=Z=
    0-16
    2-14
    6-10

I'm seeing a trend.

Boat (and tickets) are at my house. I'll call you around 5:00.

/thread hijack.

Detroit would be a fun venue to see a game at. Still have to catch a game in Chicago though before worrying about Detroit.
    Can go to Chicago or Detroit any time, KC is this year and its the closest to MN outside the division.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123