Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1102655
    Isn't he talking about seeing a game @ Detroit?

    Most of the people posting here don't have any clue as to the ticket market in Detroit. If you really are looking to see a road game in Detroit then it might not be a dumb idea to ping a Lion's board for some advice.
    Yes he is.

    I'd still watch eBay.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    889

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Thank you so much guys. Yes I'm talking about the game at Detroit on 12/11. I'm gonna drive from Erie, PA Sunday morning (about 5 hours) and just come back after the game. Thank you again guys. Think I may ping a Lions forum.
    814


  3. #13
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Singer is great at finding the best deals on eBay. I personally would rather not drive that far without tickets in hand...call it peace of mind I guess.

  4. #14
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    889

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1102659
    Singer is great at finding the best deals on eBay. I personally would rather not drive that far without tickets in hand...call it peace of mind I guess.
    I'm definitely not going there without tickets.
    814


  5. #15
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Looking at the Vikings @ Lions tickets on stubhub, tickets seem a bit cheaper than most stadiums which is good. Price on good tickets depends on what you consider a good ticket...if you wanna be within 10 rows of the field it looks like they start at about 70 bucks in the endzone and 98 bucks on the sideline and go on up from there depending on location.

    I usually go stubhub because I only make it to 1 or 2 games a year and I like the security of the stubhub guarantee and if I have to pay a little more to make sure everything goes smoothly, that's fine.

    As far as a what time to get there it all depends on what you wanna do. Tailgating starts very early, the gates usually open 2 hours before gametime if you just wanna check out the stadium and watch the players warm up and what not. Or if you wanna get there just in time to watch the gamem give yourself at least 30-45 minutes to park, stand in line, go through security and find your seats and stuff.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  6. #16
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1102657
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1102655
    Isn't he talking about seeing a game @ Detroit?

    Most of the people posting here don't have any clue as to the ticket market in Detroit. If you really are looking to see a road game in Detroit then it might not be a dumb idea to ping a Lion's board for some advice.
    Yes he is.

    I'd still watch eBay.
    Oooh, I was thinking in Minny.

    Correct me if I am wrong, but the Lions don't sell out - so tickets there should be fairly easy to get. Check ebay and stubhub. If all else fails, try buying from the Lions ticket office itself.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #17
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1102758
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1102657
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1102655
    Isn't he talking about seeing a game @ Detroit?

    Most of the people posting here don't have any clue as to the ticket market in Detroit. If you really are looking to see a road game in Detroit then it might not be a dumb idea to ping a Lion's board for some advice.
    Yes he is.

    I'd still watch eBay.
    Oooh, I was thinking in Minny.

    Correct me if I am wrong, but the Lions don't sell out - so tickets there should be fairly easy to get. Check ebay and stubhub. If all else fails, try buying from the Lions ticket office itself.
    They might have a good team this year, so they may not be as easy as it used to be.

    Get them earlier before they start winning a bunch of games.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1102840
    Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1102758
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1102657
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1102655
    Isn't he talking about seeing a game @ Detroit?

    Most of the people posting here don't have any clue as to the ticket market in Detroit. If you really are looking to see a road game in Detroit then it might not be a dumb idea to ping a Lion's board for some advice.
    Yes he is.

    I'd still watch eBay.
    Oooh, I was thinking in Minny.

    Correct me if I am wrong, but the Lions don't sell out - so tickets there should be fairly easy to get. Check ebay and stubhub. If all else fails, try buying from the Lions ticket office itself.
    They might have a good team this year, so they may not be as easy as it used to be.

    Get them earlier before they start winning a bunch of games.
    +1

    Those people are starved for a winner. If they start out strong (and for Detroit, that's .500), prices will go up.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Buy now! (Buy low)

  10. #20
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Question about tickets for @Detroit game

    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1102931
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1102840
    Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1102758
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1102657
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1102655
    Isn't he talking about seeing a game @ Detroit?

    Most of the people posting here don't have any clue as to the ticket market in Detroit. If you really are looking to see a road game in Detroit then it might not be a dumb idea to ping a Lion's board for some advice.
    Yes he is.

    I'd still watch eBay.
    Oooh, I was thinking in Minny.

    Correct me if I am wrong, but the Lions don't sell out - so tickets there should be fairly easy to get. Check ebay and stubhub. If all else fails, try buying from the Lions ticket office itself.
    They might have a good team this year, so they may not be as easy as it used to be.

    Get them earlier before they start winning a bunch of games.
    +1

    Those people are starved for a winner. If they start out strong (and for Detroit, that's .500), prices will go up.

    =Z=
    We're still talking about the Lions here. Yes they have a fierce D-line, and some big offensive weapons, but they are still the Lions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Birthday tickets for Sept 26 Detroit Lions game
    By trickstertrace in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 12:51 PM
  2. Anybody been to a Detroit Lions home game in Detroit?
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:59 PM
  3. A question about tickets.
    By morepepper in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 05:42 AM
  4. +'s and -'s for detroit game
    By PAvikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 02:40 PM
  5. Is this a must win game against Detroit?
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 11:49 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •