Thread: Playoff tickets

green hornet is offline Starter

Playoff tickets

If any PPOer wants playoff tickets I need the money by Dec. 10th.
    Here are your options up to 4 tickets, both the divisional and NFC championship game must be purchased, NFC champ game will be refunded as it looks like that may not happen now.

I can purchase up to 4, price is per ticket
    divis/nfc champ
    UL end zone high rows $70/$100
    UL corner rows 10-16 $90/$100

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Re:Playoff tickets

http://prod.static.vikings.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/tickets/nfc-divisional.jpg

http://prod.static.vikings.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/tickets/nfc-title-game-map.jpg

Now, I'm not knocking capitalism....lord knows I sell many of my tickets for a profit. And I suspect that as markups go for playoff game tickets, greenhornet's markup isn't out of line.

Then again (and I could be wrong), I get the idea that just maybe if PP.Oers didn't send him the money for extras, he might not have the cash to buy them himself (or otherwise wouldn't buy extras for resale). If he doesn't buy them, that just means all the more available to Vikings fans at box office price when they do go on sale!

But, does seem like a reasonable markup to guarantee yourself playoff game tix. If enough season ticket holders buy extras, there may not be any available to the general public. Looks like I'll be buying my two seats, plus four extras for a couple of PP.Oers here. Talked to Kent at the box office the other day; he estimated that about 85% of the Dome capacity are season seats. That would put the numbers at about 54,000 season tickets, and 10,000 single game tickets. If about one in five season ticket holders buy an extra pair of tickets, there may not be any to sell to the general public. Just sayin....
    SKOL VIKINGS!

[video width=425 height=325]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk[/video]

You will pay more when they go on sale to the general public because of all the fees they charge. The face value on the seats are 58/88, and 78/88. A $10-15 markup is in no way out of line. Just offering to help out someone that needs tickets. I would make about $5/ticket.

I estimate that less than 5000 seats will be available to the general public.

Just purchased my 4 extra that were available to season ticket holders. I will sell them for $75/ticket They will be upper deckers, not sure on sections/row/seat # yet. I will know that the week of december 21. First come first serve. I do accept paypal. Cost of these when they go on sale to the general public if available will be $58 + $6.50 handling charge, + shipping.
    tim

Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

So how does this workout?

I would like a (1) ticket to the NFCCG only, is that possible? Or i just scalp one ticket when I get to where it is held.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Since we have no idea whether it will be in NO or MN (assuming the Vikings make it that far), I think you'll have to wait. You could risk it and send money to somebody for a ticket to a game that may or may not ever be played, and then hope they send you back your money, but I'd just wait if I were you.

Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

Thanks for the answer BH!

Ill do just that, wait it out and then go active when we get to the NFCCG!! Seems fair since i also have to buy a flightticket too.