Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Playoff tickets

  1. #1
    green hornet is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    181

    Playoff tickets

    Does anyone know how much longer before those playoff invoices start to show up?

    I will have 8 seats for playoff games for sale.
    2 section 116 row 23
    2 section 219 row 11
    4 section 222 row 26

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Playoff tickets

    "green" wrote:
    Does anyone know how much longer before those playoff invoices start to show up?

    I will have 8 seats for playoff games for sale.
    2 section 116 row 23
    2 section 219 row 11
    4 section 222 row 26
    At least 2 months from now.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Playoff tickets


  4. #4
    green hornet is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    181

    Re: Playoff tickets

    Ultra, that is one of my favorite post game conferences. Probably second to dennis greens after their loss to the bears.

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Playoff tickets

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "green" wrote:
    Does anyone know how much longer before those playoff invoices start to show up?

    I will have 8 seats for playoff games for sale.
    2 section 116 row 23
    2 section 219 row 11
    4 section 222 row 26
    At least 2 months from now.

    =Z=
    I expect to see them in November.
    Last year it was so late because the playoffs weren't a guarantee, and they never expected that they wouldn't sell immediately.

    This year I bet they go back to previous years' policy of sending them out in November if it is a possibility, and if by some stroke of bad luck we don't make it, the money is applied toward 2010 season tickets.
    They will need to have more time for people to get the money together in this economy.

    Plus, I hope they do a better job of explaining how the ticket payment works. It made sense to me, but I was shocked by the number of season ticket holders, including some on this forum, who didn't understand how it worked and opted out of tickets because they didn't want to get stuck paying for multiple tickets if there is only one game.
    (Remember people, you only have to pay for the games that the Vikings actually host)
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    fanofteam is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    182

    Re: Playoff tickets

    I'm from Connecticut and have only lived in Mn for 5 years and last years playoff ticket situation amazed me.

    Right after the Vikings clinched the playoff spot week 17 they put playoff tickets on sale,
    I hopped on the phone and grabbed 2 tickets thinking how lucky I was to get them.

    Not only did they have tickets available by phone all week up until gameday but scalpers were selling tickets (lower level 50 yard line) for 1/2 of face value outside the dome.

    I talked to Eagles fans ( I couldn't believe how many were at the game) and they said it was cheaer to buy tickets at the dome and travel here (lodging , etc) than to buy playoff tickets for a home Eagles game.

    If I decide to go to the playoffs I'll take my chances with the scalpers this year.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Playoff tickets

    "green" wrote:
    Does anyone know how much longer before those playoff invoices start to show up?

    I will have 8 seats for playoff games for sale.
    2 section 116 row 23
    2 section 219 row 11
    4 section 222 row 26
    Out of your 87 posts, at least 80 must be to sell tickets. Sell em if you want, but you may want to contribute otherwise, so people don't think that's the only reason you're on this site.

    Personally, i think you're a broker and probably made accounts on multiple sites because it's free.

    Oh well, i'm no one here so do what you want.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  8. #8
    TARKenton's Avatar
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    660

    Re: Playoff tickets

    "STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    "green" wrote:
    Does anyone know how much longer before those playoff invoices start to show up?

    I will have 8 seats for playoff games for sale.
    2 section 116 row 23
    2 section 219 row 11
    4 section 222 row 26
    Out of your 87 posts, at least 80 must be to sell tickets. Sell em if you want, but you may want to contribute otherwise, so people don't think that's the only reason you're on this site.

    Personally, i think you're a broker and probably made accounts on multiple sites because it's free.

    Oh well, i'm no one here so do what you want.
    this.

    I was going to point out the same.
    And his tickets are always at "rape" prices.

    [img width=450 height=450]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/teesutt/not-so-happy-facethumbnail.jpg[/img]
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

  9. #9
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,602

    Re: Playoff tickets

    [img width=450 height=259]http://btr.michaelkwan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/toosoonjunior.jpg[/img]
    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #10
    green hornet is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    181

    Re: Playoff tickets

    Yeah, except for the pack and bears game, I sold for face value. That is outrageous. I feel so ashamed.


    "TARKenton" wrote:
    "STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    "green" wrote:
    Does anyone know how much longer before those playoff invoices start to show up?

    I will have 8 seats for playoff games for sale.
    2 section 116 row 23
    2 section 219 row 11
    4 section 222 row 26
    Out of your 87 posts, at least 80 must be to sell tickets. Sell em if you want, but you may want to contribute otherwise, so people don't think that's the only reason you're on this site.

    Personally, i think you're a broker and probably made accounts on multiple sites because it's free.

    Oh well, i'm no one here so do what you want.
    this.

    I was going to point out the same.
    And his tickets are always at "rape" prices.

    [img width=450 height=450]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/teesutt/not-so-happy-facethumbnail.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question Regarding Playoff Tickets
    By SuperVikesfan in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 08:54 PM
  2. 2 playoff Tickets 35 yardline
    By soonerbornNbred in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 11:25 AM
  3. Playoff tickets available
    By green hornet in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:10 AM
  4. Playoff tickets
    By green hornet in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:25 AM
  5. Playoff tickets - anybody need any?
    By purplepat in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 11:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •