Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    TARKenton's Avatar
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    660

    Need tix for Pats game

    Me and two buds are coming up from Indy for the game next monday.
    We are looking for 3 seats together, preferably lower level.
    Willing to pay good $$ for the seats.
    This is my first Metrodome game, I am pumped.
    PM me if you want rid of your seats.
    Also, looking to hook up with PPO members.
    Thanks and SKOL!!!
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Need tix for Pats game

    Check here. There are some great sets there & you get the tix right away via e-mail. It's thru Vikings.com

    http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/seatlist.htmI?l=EN&team=vikings&EVNT=1030NE&CNTX=


    The 3 in section 135 are oly $11.20 over face & on the 15YL


    The 3 in section 113 are oly $19.20 over face & on next to the Vikings tunnel.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Need tix for Pats game

    Here's the link to the seating chart........

    http://vikingscmap.atomicplaypen.net/DAM_public/4740.swf

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    TARKenton's Avatar
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    660

    Re: Need tix for Pats game

    Thanks Singer!!

    We are driving up Sunday, leaving Indy around 10 am or so.
    Will there be any PPO members tailgating??
    If so whereabouts??
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

  5. #5
    jsa803's Avatar
    jsa803 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: Need tix for Pats game

    ill be tailgating dont know where yet tho, but id be down to meet up
    Losers find excuses, Winners find a way!

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Need tix for Pats game

    "TARKenton" wrote:
    Thanks Singer!!

    We are driving up Sunday, leaving Indy around 10 am or so.
    Will there be any PPO members tailgating??
    If so whereabouts??
    Which tickets did you get?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    TARKenton's Avatar
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    660

    Re: Need tix for Pats game

    "singersp" wrote:
    "TARKenton" wrote:
    Thanks Singer!!

    We are driving up Sunday, leaving Indy around 10 am or so.
    Will there be any PPO members tailgating??
    If so whereabouts??
    Which tickets did you get?
    Took the 3 in section 113.
    $10 over face, couldnt beat it.
    Didnt want to take any chances trying to scalp the day of the game.
    I dont know the scalping laws in minneapolis, plus ticket prices tend to get outrageous leading up to kickoff.
    Im so excited, this will be my first Metrodome game.
    Cant wait to make Brady go deaf!!
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Need tix for Pats game

    "TARKenton" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "TARKenton" wrote:
    Thanks Singer!!

    We are driving up Sunday, leaving Indy around 10 am or so.
    Will there be any PPO members tailgating??
    If so whereabouts??
    Which tickets did you get?
    Took the 3 in section 113.
    $10 over face, couldnt beat it.
    Didnt want to take any chances trying to scalp the day of the game.
    I dont know the scalping laws in minneapolis, plus ticket prices tend to get outrageous leading up to kickoff.
    Im so excited, this will be my first Metrodome game.
    Cant wait to make Brady go deaf!!
    I forgot which row your seats are in, but you are right next to the tunnel where the Vikings enter & exit the field.

    After the game, sometimes some of the players will throw their gloves, etc. into the crowd, so don't leave early.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Similar Threads

  1. moss post game presser kissing pats ass?
    By Rickles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 12:23 PM
  2. Pats vs Chargers (game comments)
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:54 AM
  3. A thinking mans game vikes vs pats
    By thevikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 02:35 PM
  4. Looking for 2 tickets for the vikes/pats game
    By rdrink in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 07:30 AM
  5. Last Game v Pats
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 01:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •