Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Need help on tickets

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Aisle seats are nice because you don't have to walkover people to go anywhere - but they are bad in the fact that you will constantly be getting up and down to let people by.
    It depends on your point of view I guess.
    I buy from Ticketking and pay the inflated prices because I'm only able to attend a limited number of games each year. Being behind the Vikings bench, but still high enough up to see, was great.
    But I have sat in a number of different places, both upper and lower deck.
    There really aren't many bad seats IMO.
    I don't care for low end zone seats, but most others are pretty good.
    Aisle seats do have the additional disadvantage of people obstructing your view as they climb and descend the stairs.

I was lucky enough to be comped with tickets for the opener this year. The result of a fortunate connection. But I'm considering going the season ticket route if I can get them unobstructed in the corner of the upper deck.

I should also thank Singer who graciously found me two very good tickets last year for the Green Bay game.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

well im looking to buy a few tickets from anyone this yr for some games, so if ur selling im looking i appreciate any help with this, id also like to go to a pre season game this yr gotta take my gf for the 1st time....lol
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"billvike" wrote:
    well im looking to buy a few tickets from anyone this yr for some games, so if ur selling im looking i appreciate any help with this, id also like to go to a pre season game this yr gotta take my gf for the 1st time....lol
    Hey billvike. I don't think I am going to be able to make the preseason game against Seattle on Aug 8th.
    I am in section 224, row 3.
    PM me if you are interested.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345