Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

My Erasmus James Jersey for sale.

I want to give a shout out of thanks to MNVikes61 and Minnesotafury for finding the Erasmus James pictures that I wanted from draft day.

My buddy has used those pictures in the ebay sale that he is doing for me on my spare Erasmus James Jersey. I think it really turned out pretty cool. What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8701520957&fromMakeTra ck=true

Tell all your friends who need an authentic jersey.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: My Erasmus James Jersey

56??? who the heck wears a 56 except an actual NFL lineman ... j/k

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Looks good Turboe. I hope you are able to sell it.

"mnjamie" wrote:
    56??? who the heck wears a 56 except an actual NFL lineman ... j/k
    I do... Thats the size I always buy. I have three that I wear and they are all 56, even though I probably wear a 46 suit jacket if that gives you a reference.

It is an authentic jersey so you want it big to look like the actual one someone would wear over a set of pads. I have found through years of scientific study that a 56 will fit a guy who normally wears an XL perfectly. When you tuck the jersey in and pull it out just a little the numbers hang just right without being tucked in your pants. But it is still big and bulky enough to look like the real deal.

Re: My Erasmus James Jersey for sale.

Watching Erasmus against Vic reminded me of this post I posted earlier....

Anyone remember the game Erasmus had against Penn State last year on their first passing play he sacked Zack Mills and seperated his shoulder, Zack tried one more play but was picked off and didnt return.

Here is the picture of that hit:

Note it is #7 maybe a little forshadowing for Sunday. We can only hope E gets some shots like this in on Vic.

Then near the end of the first quarter Erasmus hit Michael Robinson Penn States Back-up QB and they took him off the field in an ambulance with an eventual diagnosis of concussion.

This is the hit that did it.

Later in the game he got a good hit on 3rd string QB Chris Ganter, and PSU had to be wondering who they were going to put in next if he would have gotten hurt.

I wonder if a Division 1 team has ever just forfeited in the middle of the game rather than get any more players hurt.

While I dont wish injury on anyone, how great would it be to see Erasmus lay a couple monster hits on old Ron Mexico #7 in Sundays game?

Re: My Erasmus James Jersey for sale.

"Turboe" wrote:
    While I dont wish injury on anyone, how great would it be to see Erasmus lay a couple monster hits on old Ron Mexico #7 in Sundays game?
    How was that for foreshadowing...

Isnt it kind of ironic that the two players that seem to be showing some spark on either side of the ball are our two first round rookies. Williamson has shown me more than I expected, and I swear everytime I see James in there on D he is blowing past some poor O.Lineman.

Any nibbles from our PPO faithful? I know we all are in a state of depression right now (or at least I know I am) but I was hoping that Erasmus's performance (including knocking Vic out of the game on Sunday) might remind everyone that he appears to be one of the few bright spots right now. I know I was wearing my own Erasmus jersey as proudly as I could be for any Viking on Sunday night.