jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Looking for a Ticket vs Chicago (Dec. 9 2012) First Timer

I'm looking to make my maiden voyage to MN this year, I think the Bears game is probably best for me timing wise.. Packers would be nice, but I'd have to be on a plane a few days after Christmas, and screw that.

Any season ticket holders have a single ticket for sale? If not what site do you guys suggest, stub-hub? Or through nfl.com?

Is there any sections that you guys consider the most bang for your buck at the dome? I seem to remember a few guys were really into their corner seats, which are fairly affordable...

I want to have my ticket well in advance as I'll probably be flying in from Toronto, and the sooner I have the ticket the sooner I can start price hunting for the cheapest flight.

Thanks in advance for any tips, recommendations or words of advice!
    SKOL!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jessejames09 View Post
    I'm looking to make my maiden voyage to MN this year, I think the Bears game is probably best for me timing wise.. Packers would be nice, but I'd have to be on a plane a few days after Christmas, and screw that.

Any season ticket holders have a single ticket for sale? If not what site do you guys suggest, stub-hub? Or through nfl.com?

Is there any sections that you guys consider the most bang for your buck at the dome? I seem to remember a few guys were really into their corner seats, which are fairly affordable...

I want to have my ticket well in advance as I'll probably be flying in from Toronto, and the sooner I have the ticket the sooner I can start price hunting for the cheapest flight.

Thanks in advance for any tips, recommendations or words of advice!
    SKOL!

Hey JJ, couple tips for you.

if you can, fly out of Buffalo or Detroit instead of Toronto. Just looking through Air Canada, a flight to Minneapolis one way is $200 on the Saturday (Actually, way cheaper than it was a couple years ago, you used to be looking around the $400+ mark)

From Buffalo that same flight is $101 through US Airways.

As for tickets, look on ebay and stub hub every day. I found a couple great deals on ebay, but they go quickly. SInce you still have a month, don't rush and overpay. look around. I got two tickets to the Titans game for $14 each, corner row 25 second level. To compare, average price per ticket for something like that is around $40, so there are deals to be had. Just look around. Stubhub, ebay and NFL Ticket Exchange are good ways to go.

Corners are always cheaper, upper deck tickets aren't bad, just make sure whatever you buy is lower than row 27 in the second deck. Beyond that you run the risk of Limited view seats, which means you're sitting behind a roof support.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    I prefer upper-deck, so you can see the play develop.

=Z=
    PS - Liverpool sucks.

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!