Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Erinnn is offline Starter

Re: Looking for Preseason Tickets

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    I bought a pair of right field, 2nd level tickets off stubhub for $35 each, Sat afternoon vs. the Rangers. Face value was $19 I think .

Twins are a hot ticket, you're gonna have to pay for a ticket. Even on stubhub, the selection is very limited, and pricy.
    My fear of heights limits me from sitting in the upper levels, although maybe second level would be okay I miss $3 college ID night at the dome, but $35 isn't too bad. I pay $20 for half-price bleacher seats at U.S. Cellular.

NodakPaul wrote:
    The odds are that neither the Twins nor the White Sox will continue to play at their current levels. I expect the division race to continue to be close as the season goes on.
    Blasphemy! No one will touch the White Sox. But the 2008 division race was pretty exciting.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Erinnn wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    I bought a pair of right field, 2nd level tickets off stubhub for $35 each, Sat afternoon vs. the Rangers. Face value was $19 I think .

Twins are a hot ticket, you're gonna have to pay for a ticket. Even on stubhub, the selection is very limited, and pricy.
    My fear of heights limits me from sitting in the upper levels, although maybe second level would be okay I miss $3 college ID night at the dome, but $35 isn't too bad. I pay $20 for half-price bleacher seats at U.S. Cellular.

NodakPaul wrote:
    The odds are that neither the Twins nor the White Sox will continue to play at their current levels. I expect the division race to continue to be close as the season goes on.
    Blasphemy! No one will touch the White Sox. But the 2008 division race was pretty exciting.
    If you're stuck in the middle of the 200 level, I doubt you'd even really notice much, pleanty of ground on all sides of you.

Best buys for baseball has to be the Jays though. $7 day of the game and you've got yourself a seat.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

NodakPaul wrote:
    If you're stuck in the middle of the 200 level, I doubt you'd even really notice much, pleanty of ground on all sides of you.

Best buys for baseball has to be the Jays though. $7 day of the game and you've got yourself a seat.
    Twins were $8 a seat last year and I believe $6 the year before that and you had yourself a seat. Brand new beautiful stadium really drives up the price and demand...

Blog Entries

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:

NodakPaul wrote:

Twins were $8 a seat last year and I believe $6 the year before that and you had yourself a seat. Brand new beautiful stadium really drives up the price and demand...
    I could see that.

Also, Target field is much smaller than the Metrodome was. Fewer tickets and a larger demand makes it harder to find cheap tickets.

Target field holds 39K people, and with the new stadium thing going for it, people are starting to pay attention more to baseball in Minneapolis.

The Rogers Centre (Where the Jays play) Holds 52K fans. I don't imagine its sold out since the Jays made the playoffs last in the 90's, that and the citizens of Toronto give less than two craps about the Jays.

interesting points:

"The stadium's inward-looking hotel rooms have regular two-way windows, yielding instances of what some could consider indecent exposure. When SkyDome first opened, a couple engaging in sexual intercourse was televised on the scoreboard Jumbotron during a baseball game. Days later, a man was caught masturbating during a game in full view of the packed stands. The man, later tracked down by a Sports Illustrated reporter, calmly said, "I thought they were one-way windows." Patrons now have to sign contracts stipulating that they will not perform any lewd acts within view of the stadium."

"It was the most expensive stadium in both the CFL and Major League Baseball, constructed at a price of C$570 million. This record was passed by the New Yankee Stadium at a cost of US$1.3 billion. However, if the cost of SkyDome in 1984 is adjusted for inflation, it would be roughly C$1.05 billion (2006)."

Blog Entries

Anybody looking to unload Seahawks tickets (week 3 preseason)?

I'm looking to spend around $20ish per ticket, doesn't matter where they are, as long as they're not limited view.

If you have any, and would like to sell them, send me a PM.

Would also be willing to trade a jersey for them, your choice which one.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Looking for Preseason Tickets

Im sure there are plenty willing to unload their seahawks preseasons, not really a hot commodity

Some of the season ticket holders here should help him out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123