Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lil_miss_sixty is offline Starter

***Looking for 2 Vikings vs Giants tickets***

hi guys, i need to get a hold of sum vikings vs giants tickets @ the metrodome, section 109 (or anything closest to that section). i need 2 tickets side by side for a single game. plz let me know if u can help me out or have any suggestions, thanks again

some things need to fall out of place for other things to fall into place.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: ***Looking for 2 Vikings vs Giants tickets***

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    hi guys, i need to get a hold of sum vikings vs giants tickets @ the metrodome, section 109 (or anything closest to that section). i need 2 tickets side by side for a single game. plz let me know if u can help me out or have any suggestions, thanks again
    LOL!
    First - you need to wait until the schedule has actually been released.
    Some time later this month.
    No one has any tickets they could even sell you right now!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

lol, sorry, well if anyone gets any quicker than me, plz keep me in mind!!!!
    ;D its cuz i previously thought that season ticket holders r able to re-sell tickets to individual games, im still not sure how that works, and theres some stuff on ebay too from season ticket holders, i shall wait and c anxiously
    8)

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    lol, sorry, well if anyone gets any quicker than me, plz keep me in mind!!!!
    ;D its cuz i previously thought that season ticket holders r able to re-sell tickets to individual games, im still not sure how that works
    We can - I'm a season-ticket-holder.
    But until the schedule is released, there's nothing to sell!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

k, i think im startin to understand it better, once the schedules released, u get to pick ur seats n stuff im guessin? well, if thats the case n anybody knows that they will need to get rid of sum, i'll b here waitin, metrodome, vikings vs giants, section 109, guaranteed sale right here

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

LOL.
    Don't worry, we're still watching your old thread.
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=43404.msg743876#msg743876

Like Z said, when the schedule comes out (NFLN is saying around April 15th), you will see tickets starting to be sold on eBay and StubHub.

Out of curiosity, why are you sold on sitting behind the Vikings bench?
    There are a lot of other great locations in the dome...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    k, i think im startin to understand it better, once the schedules released, u get to pick ur seats n stuff im guessin? well, if thats the case n anybody knows that they will need to get rid of sum, i'll b here waitin, metrodome, vikings vs giants, section 109, guaranteed sale right here
    It kind of works like that.

We actually don't get the tickets in hand until mid to late July.
    But a lot of people will start selling them early once the schedule comes out.
    The reason we don't get them earlier is because season ticket holders get the opportunity to upgrade seats, and it takes a couple months to go through the upgrade process for all of the ticket holders.
    Then they put together marketing efforts for the ticket package, sell advertising and sponsor info, update the ticket holder handbook, etc.
    Finally, considering that there are 650,000 tickets to print, they would prefer to do it in one big batch - much cheaper that way.
    So the Vikings want to wait to make sure that they have as many new ticket holders signed up as possible before printing.

There is a lot to do before sending them out.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

BTW lms, did you ever get back to Skol?

"SKOL" wrote:
    Sorry for no response, but I'm on vacation with the fam, and out of touch.
    Will it be Vikes fans going?
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

lol, its all makin sense to me now, quite a process, ya, sorry, thought my old post was losin attention so i started this one and umm ya, i pmed skol, hes figurin out what he wants to do, so its cool, and why behind the vikings bench???? well i asked in another topic where the best seatin would b and i got many suggestions, singer is the one who got me sold on section 109, row 15 n up to b exact , the view seems perfect, close enough to the game to feel like ud b a part of it, bhind the vikings bench cuz i assume all the vikings fans will b on that side especially, so to b a part of all that spirit, i think it would b great

Blog Entries

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    lol, its all makin sense to me now, quite a process, ya, sorry, thought my old post was losin attention so i started this one and umm ya, i pmed skol, hes figurin out what he wants to do, so its cool, and why behind the vikings bench???? well i asked in another topic where the best seatin would b and i got many suggestions, singer is the one who got me sold on section 109, row 15 n up to b exact , the view seems perfect, close enough to the game to feel like ud b a part of it, bhind the vikings bench cuz i assume all the vikings fans will b on that side especially, so to b a part of all that spirit, i think it would b great
    Truth be told, the entire place will be Vikings fans.
    109, about halfway up are probably some of the best seats in the entire metrodome, which is why they will be hard to come by.
    I would say that if you did any non-endzone lower level tickets you will still have a great experience, and they will be much easier to obtain.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast