Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Jerseys for sale

"Turboe" wrote:
    Its always good to get a win under your belt the first night with a new jersey so that you know there is some luck in it!
    Sorry, but it was me putting on my new Vikings cap in the 3rd quarter after the 2nd PR TD by Bush that won this game for us.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Purple D is offline Starter

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:
    Its always good to get a win under your belt the first night with a new jersey so that you know there is some luck in it!
    Sorry, but it was me putting on my new Vikings cap in the 3rd quarter after the 2nd PR TD by Bush that won this game for us.

=Z=
    It was probably a combination of you two.
    You guys deserve a game ball. ;D
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I got my jersey too IBP.
    I must say, I have been buying jersey off from ebay for a bit now, and the one I got from you is easily the best quality one I have ever gotten.
    I am definately in doing business with you again!

Thanks!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

CTVikingfan is offline Pro-Bowler

Three new jerseys and a new cap. Could get expensive but it may work. Step up everyone maybe with 4 new jerseys and 2 caps we can have an offensive explosion.

IBP

I dont have a pic of the back of them but pulled them up vs the vikings lockeroom merchandise and other bonafide authentics I have, it is the real deal!

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

IBP-

I'm hitting a rams tailgate/game here in November, what do you have as far as Rams gear? I wouldn't mind sporting a Ram's jersey to support the crappy hometown team....Thanks in advance...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikestand" wrote:
    IBP-

I'm hitting a rams tailgate/game here in November, what do you have as far as Rams gear? I wouldn't mind sporting a Ram's jersey to support the crappy hometown team....Thanks in advance...
    I have a home Dickerson, still brand new, but without tags I can send you, otherwise I can get Long, Holt or Jackson home or away

check out www.nflshopca.com for some pictures

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:

=Z=
    nope, it was me switching from my away peterson to my home Allen jersey, after he knocked brees on his ass.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    IBP-

I have a home Dickerson, still brand new, but without tags I can send you, otherwise I can get Long, Holt or Jackson home or away

I can't tell are the numbers etc. sewn on? I have horrible eyes....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    IBP-

I can't tell are the numbers etc. sewn on? I have horrible eyes....
    Nevermind I'm an idiot I can tell now....

So what is the going rate for the Dickerson jersey?

By Pack93z

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast