Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 260
  1. #51
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Any news about my jersey?
    +1

    Any news about my AD jersey & the $17 one?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #52
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    I would like one please respnd

  3. #53
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Any news about my jersey?
    +1

    Any news about my AD jersey & the $17 one?
    Singer... your AD Jersey will be arriving to me hopefully monday.
    Its sitting at the post office, but its sunday, so its closed.
    the $17 one was shipped to me, and I'll be getting it this week sometime

    V4L, PM me with what you would like.


    Dekay, I should have an extra Size 50 (L) Allen, purple.
    If interested PM me.

    Yogi, the only away jersey I can get is Peterson.
    PM me the size

    Note to everyone.....
    if you have any questions/concerns about a jersey, or the status of the jersey, please PM me, i don't check this thread very often.

  4. #54
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Any news about my jersey?
    +1

    Any news about my AD jersey & the $17 one?
    Singer... your AD Jersey will be arriving to me hopefully monday.
    Its sitting at the post office, but its sunday, so its closed.
    the $17 one was shipped to me, and I'll be getting it this week sometime

    V4L, PM me with what you would like.


    Dekay, I should have an extra Size 50 (L) Allen, purple.
    If interested PM me.

    Yogi, the only away jersey I can get is Peterson.
    PM me the size

    Note to everyone.....

    if you have any questions/concerns about a jersey, or the status of the jersey, please PM me, i don't check this thread very often.
    So have you already moved to Waterloo?

  5. #55
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Any news about my jersey?
    +1

    Any news about my AD jersey & the $17 one?
    Singer... your AD Jersey will be arriving to me hopefully monday.
    Its sitting at the post office, but its sunday, so its closed.
    the $17 one was shipped to me, and I'll be getting it this week sometime

    V4L, PM me with what you would like.


    Dekay, I should have an extra Size 50 (L) Allen, purple.
    If interested PM me.

    Yogi, the only away jersey I can get is Peterson.
    PM me the size

    Note to everyone.....

    if you have any questions/concerns about a jersey, or the status of the jersey, please PM me, i don't check this thread very often.
    So have you already moved to Waterloo?
    Yep
    just got in the other day.
    so, pm me with your order, as i forget (i will check my pm box for it too)
    i'll give you more details there.

  6. #56
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    got my jersey today, love it. if any of my friends are wanting a jersey i'll be sending their business your way. thanks

  7. #57
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    got my jersey today, love it. if any of my friends are wanting a jersey i'll be sending their business your way. thanks
    good to hear.

    You have my email address, feel free to have them send me an email with an order.
    I'm working on a site just to host the jerseys, not finished yet, but feel free to have a gander

    www.nflshopca.com


  8. #58
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Im still debating whether to get one or not

  9. #59
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    just in.... White Tarvaris Jackson jerseys are available....
    lol

  10. #60
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

    Any news about my AD jersey & the $17 one?
    Singer... your AD Jersey will be arriving to me hopefully monday.
    Its sitting at the post office, but its sunday, so its closed.
    the $17 one was shipped to me, and I'll be getting it this week sometime

    Your post was almost a month ago, meaning the jerseys should have been there 3 weeks ago.

    I'm still waiting.

    What's the word?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Customized NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL jerseys on sale!
    By jeromeldkd in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 02:18 AM
  2. Jerseys for Sale
    By vikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 03:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •