Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 260
  1. #171
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1089667
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1089664
    I don't have any, no idea where you'd find one
    I need to touch base with you sometime just before the season starts. I am strongly thinking of moving off my K-dubb jersey.

    Some I might be interested in if you can get them:

    a. Chad - Not sure if I want his as everyone will be wearing it next year. I like to be different.
    b. Griff (Both of them) depending on ones health and the others jailtime.
    c. Husain.
    d. Letroy
    e. EJ.
    f. Tahi or TJ - :P
    e. EJ
    Marrdro I am honored you want one of my jerseys. :laugh: :laugh:

  2. #172
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "ejmat" #1089707
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1089667
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1089664
    I don't have any, no idea where you'd find one
    I need to touch base with you sometime just before the season starts. I am strongly thinking of moving off my K-dubb jersey.

    Some I might be interested in if you can get them:

    a. Chad - Not sure if I want his as everyone will be wearing it next year. I like to be different.
    b. Griff (Both of them) depending on ones health and the others jailtime.
    c. Husain.
    d. Letroy
    e. EJ.
    f. Tahi or TJ - :P
    e. EJ
    Marrdro I am honored you want one of my jerseys. :laugh: :laugh:
    LOL, well played.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #173
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Big Matt is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    228

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120703819268&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_922

    I have a few jerseys for sale on bay. All bought from 'born trade'
    All the jerseys are sewn, not printed and unworn. I tried them on and they are a bit small. All size 56. They are nice jerseys, but as they are from china, probably not authentic
    Allen throwback, Allen black, Allen ProBowl and Henderson (with 50th anniversary patch)

  4. #174
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,473

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1089667
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1089664
    I don't have any, no idea where you'd find one
    I need to touch base with you sometime just before the season starts. I am strongly thinking of moving off my K-dubb jersey.

    Some I might be interested in if you can get them:

    a. Chad - Not sure if I want his as everyone will be wearing it next year. I like to be different.
    b. Griff (Both of them) depending on ones health and the others jailtime.
    c. Husain.
    d. Letroy
    e. EJ.
    f. Tahi or TJ - :P
    Longwell?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  5. #175
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Big Matt is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    228

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "Big Matt" #1092586
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120703819268&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_922

    I have a few jerseys for sale on bay. All bought from 'born trade'
    All the jerseys are sewn, not printed and unworn. I tried them on and they are a bit small. All size 56. They are nice jerseys, but as they are from china, probably not authentic
    Allen throwback, Allen black, Allen ProBowl and Henderson (with 50th anniversary patch)
    BUMP.
    note, the Jared Allen Pro Bowl Jersey had sold.

  6. #176
    Culpepper_4717's Avatar
    Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    596

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    I found a Teemu Selanne jersey on Fashionlinechina aka Fashionlineshop. I ordered it on Thursday and just received it today. It was $45 + $5 to ship it. I thought I'd post some pictures to show you guys the quality of the jersey. IMO it's pretty much prefect for being a fake. The only thing funny about it is that it says it was made in Canada and the tag on the inside says CCM.





  7. #177
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "Culpepper_4717" #1093593
    I found a Teemu Selanne jersey on Fashionlinechina aka Fashionlineshop. I ordered it on Thursday and just received it today. It was $45 + $5 to ship it. I thought I'd post some pictures to show you guys the quality of the jersey. IMO it's pretty much prefect for being a fake. The only thing funny about it is that it says it was made in Canada and the tag on the inside says CCM.




    The real NHL jerseys ARE made in Canada, hence the tag.

  8. #178
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Can you get Coyote jerseys?

  9. #179
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Looks like I can get a Mueller Jersey. There are not sizes next to it on the list I have, so I'll get an up-to-date list and see what's up.

  10. #180
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Different list:

    Black Bryzgalov
    Black Yandle
    Black Doan

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Customized NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL jerseys on sale!
    By jeromeldkd in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 02:18 AM
  2. Jerseys for Sale
    By vikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 03:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •