Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 260
  1. #161
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088444
    Quote Originally Posted by "mad-dog_six-eight" #1088434
    any others? i'm looking for something with the 50th season patch.
    I can get you Harvin, Allen, Peterson or Favre with the 50th patch, but it will be extra. The jerseys I have listed are just ones I have on hand that I want to get rid of quickly.
    My next jersey is going to be a Cullen Loeffler jersey.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #162
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1088479
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088444
    Quote Originally Posted by "mad-dog_six-eight" #1088434
    any others? i'm looking for something with the 50th season patch.
    I can get you Harvin, Allen, Peterson or Favre with the 50th patch, but it will be extra. The jerseys I have listed are just ones I have on hand that I want to get rid of quickly.
    My next jersey is going to be a Cullen Loeffler jersey.

    =Z=
    haha, I'd actually buy one if I could. I bet you 90% of people at the dome would be like "wtf?"

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    166

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1088479
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088444
    Quote Originally Posted by "mad-dog_six-eight" #1088434
    any others? i'm looking for something with the 50th season patch.
    I can get you Harvin, Allen, Peterson or Favre with the 50th patch, but it will be extra. The jerseys I have listed are just ones I have on hand that I want to get rid of quickly.
    My next jersey is going to be a Cullen Loeffler jersey.

    =Z=
    that would be SICK! I would wear it every game. even when we wasnt a viking anymore

  4. #164
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088488
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1088479
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088444
    Quote Originally Posted by "mad-dog_six-eight" #1088434
    any others? i'm looking for something with the 50th season patch.
    I can get you Harvin, Allen, Peterson or Favre with the 50th patch, but it will be extra. The jerseys I have listed are just ones I have on hand that I want to get rid of quickly.
    My next jersey is going to be a Cullen Loeffler jersey.
    haha, I'd actually buy one if I could. I bet you 90% of people at the dome would be like "wtf?"
    I'm not kidding. There's a PPOer who can get you any jersey you want.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #165
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Should get a Longwell jersey for Marrdro

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    166

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1088503
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088488
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1088479
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088444
    Quote Originally Posted by "mad-dog_six-eight" #1088434
    any others? i'm looking for something with the 50th season patch.
    I can get you Harvin, Allen, Peterson or Favre with the 50th patch, but it will be extra. The jerseys I have listed are just ones I have on hand that I want to get rid of quickly.
    My next jersey is going to be a Cullen Loeffler jersey.
    haha, I'd actually buy one if I could. I bet you 90% of people at the dome would be like "wtf?"
    I'm not kidding. There's a PPOer who can get you any jersey you want.

    =Z=
    and that would be who exactly..?

  7. #167
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "mad-dog_six-eight" #1088610
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1088503
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088488
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1088479
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088444
    Quote Originally Posted by "mad-dog_six-eight" #1088434
    any others? i'm looking for something with the 50th season patch.
    I can get you Harvin, Allen, Peterson or Favre with the 50th patch, but it will be extra. The jerseys I have listed are just ones I have on hand that I want to get rid of quickly.
    My next jersey is going to be a Cullen Loeffler jersey.
    haha, I'd actually buy one if I could. I bet you 90% of people at the dome would be like "wtf?"
    I'm not kidding. There's a PPOer who can get you any jersey you want.
    and that would be who exactly..?
    Blair59, formerly known as VikingIvan. He posted a note here last year before the season opener where he said to bring $40 to the game and he'd get you any jersey you wanted. I got an authentic Shank jersey from him with the 50th Anniversary patch.

    Since it was hand-delivered to me, I suspect that an order involving shipping would be a bit more.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #168
    Culpepper_4717's Avatar
    Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    593

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1088429
    Hey all, I'm strapped for cash, which means cheap jersey time!

    I have a bunch of jerseys I'm trying to unload PP.O price of $20 each plus shipping. I am trying to sell some on ebay, so I reserve the right to change this list if bidding picks up there.

    What I have:
    NHL:
    Mike Richards - Flyers Black size Medium
    Alex Ovechkin - Capitols Red size Large with Captain patch
    Jonathan Toews - Blackhawks Winter Classice Size 2XL with Captain
    NBA:
    two Lebron James - Heat White size Large
    NFL:
    two Donovan mcNabb - Redskins White size XL
    Jeremy shockey - Saints White size M with Superbowl patch
    Larry Fitzgerald - Cardinals red size XL with superbowl patch
    Larry Fitzgerald - Cardinals White size M
    Heath Miller - Steelers Black size M
    Kevin Williams - Vikings Purple size M

    Buy more, save on shipping. As well, as always I can get you alot of other jerseys you too, but they will be a bit more money and shipped separately.

    If you are interested, or want to see pictures, reply and send me a PM with your email address, I can send them over to you.

    Thanks

    -IBP
    Could you get me or have any idea where I could get a cheap Teemu Selanne jersey?

  9. #169
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    I don't have any, no idea where you'd find one

  10. #170
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Jerseys for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1089664
    I don't have any, no idea where you'd find one
    I need to touch base with you sometime just before the season starts. I am strongly thinking of moving off my K-dubb jersey.

    Some I might be interested in if you can get them:

    a. Chad - Not sure if I want his as everyone will be wearing it next year. I like to be different.
    b. Griff (Both of them) depending on ones health and the others jailtime.
    c. Husain.
    d. Letroy
    e. EJ.
    f. Tahi or TJ - :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Customized NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL jerseys on sale!
    By jeromeldkd in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 02:18 AM
  2. Jerseys for Sale
    By vikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 03:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •