I'm seeking a single ticket to the home opener v. jaguars..LL for $100?

$100 burning a hole in my pocket.
    Beer is no longer an option, but i really want to be there with the other regulars for what should be a good season. I don't mind sitting next to someone, or i can sit next to a stranger and be sociable with them.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Can't help you out there, and it would be way cool to sit with a PPOer who had an extra ticket...

But if you are willing to sit in the end zone, you can find a few single seats on Stub Hub (and I'm sure some of the other scalping sites) in your price range. Looking right now at a seat in Sec 118 Row 21 for $70...;by the time you add in overnight FedEx shipping and scalping fees, $93.95.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES View Post
    $100 burning a hole in my pocket.
    Beer is no longer an option, but i really want to be there with the other regulars for what should be a good season. I don't mind sitting next to someone, or i can sit next to a stranger and be sociable with them.
    Dude. If you come next Sunday, and then wait until the game starts, you'll get a good ticket for well under $100 from the scalpers around the stadium.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Dude. If you come next Sunday, and then wait until the game starts, you'll get a good ticket for well under $100 from the scalpers around the stadium.

=Z=
    +1000, I've done this several times and always get in. Only needing a single ticket makes it that much easier.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Story for you.

I was down last year with some buddies. One of my idiot friends lost his ticket, so they go get one off a scalper for $30. Single ticket, lower level. Right before game started, Vikings/Packers game. They go up to their original seats in the second level, and there's a bum sitting in his seat. Evidently found the ticket and decided to check out the game. They traded with him for their new single ticket in the lower bowl.

Long story short, wait and you WILL get a ticket. Single tickets are hard to sell, so scalpers will be willing to take very little for it if you wait just until kickoff, or even just a tad after.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. Single tickets are very hard to sell, so you should be able to get one from a scalper for well under face value - especially if you wait until right after kickoff.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

I started a paper route, and money was already short. So, most of that $100 went to gas because as it turns out my regular job is driving, and i pay for that gas too. Hoping we can still scrape something together. I would be getting done with my paper route at earliest 7:30, on the train by 9:30, tailgate, game etcetera. Have to rely on samples of whatever to eat and... However, between end of last season and this one i sold my 37" and went to a 60" plasma, so that's sounding like a better option at the moment. I still plan on going to a few games, and possibly road tripping to green bay via charter december 2.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    In case you missed my Yell post, tickets are now as low as $5 on stub hub. Lower bowl starts at $39.00. instant download.

No one wants to be at the opener more then me.
    I couldn't go, if the ticket was free, as much as i want to.