Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I need a ticket for Dallas!

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Blast....

Suddenly I am also in the market for a ticket to this game.

Looks like there are 4 of us in need.

I am willing to partner up with one of you if there is interest.
    ???? Did you sell your season ticket for this one??

Tim and I have been looking, but everything is SO freaking expensive right now. We're playing the wait and see game, really really hoping they go down a little closer to game time. $140 for row 30 is just not acceptable.
    Kind of a long story, but here goes:

Adam and I purchased 2 lower level, row 5 tickets because we got a good deal on them and wanted to upgrade.

I then put my 2 season tickets up on ticket exchange.

Adam finds out a couple weeks ago that he can't go to the DAL game because he has tickets to the Bears game in Chicago with his GF so we decide to sell our upgraded tickets.

I forgot to take our season tickets down and this morning they sold...for less then they were worth too apparently.

So here I sit with no tickets to the Dallas game.
    Jake has no love for you?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Zeus wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Blast....

Suddenly I am also in the market for a ticket to this game.

Looks like there are 4 of us in need.

I am willing to partner up with one of you if there is interest.
    ???? Did you sell your season ticket for this one??

Tim and I have been looking, but everything is SO freaking expensive right now. We're playing the wait and see game, really really hoping they go down a little closer to game time. $140 for row 30 is just not acceptable.
    Kind of a long story, but here goes:

Adam and I purchased 2 lower level, row 5 tickets because we got a good deal on them and wanted to upgrade.

I then put my 2 season tickets up on ticket exchange.

Adam finds out a couple weeks ago that he can't go to the DAL game because he has tickets to the Bears game in Chicago with his GF so we decide to sell our upgraded tickets.

I forgot to take our season tickets down and this morning they sold...for less then they were worth too apparently.

So here I sit with no tickets to the Dallas game.
    Jake has no love for you?

=Z=
    Not sure if he has any extras to that game...haven't had a chance to talk to him yet. My fing tickets just sold this morning.

Never been so bummed to see.... "Congratulations! Your Minnesota Vikings vs. Dallas Cowboy tickets have sold!

Doh! It was 100% my fault, so at least I can only blame myself.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Like Tim.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I was able to get tix to the Vikings with Favre as our QB this year, at under to 1/2 face value, but with the addition of Moss to the Favre-Viking show, Cowboy tix are going at 4X-5X face value.

I'm expecting this to taper off & score some late tix to this game or quite possibly, pick then up on the street.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Like Tim.

=Z=
    Nothing to blame. I can't get plane tickets anyways. Another great decision by me.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

singersp wrote:
    I was able to get tix to the Vikings with Favre as our QB this year, at under to 1/2 face value, but with the addition of Moss to the Favre-Viking show, Cowboy tix are going at 4X-5X face value.

I'm expecting this to taper off & score some late tix to this game or quite possibly, pick then up on the street.
    I was thinking about that too but plane tickets are way too high.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

singersp wrote:

1/2 face value, wow, just think, if it was TJ at QB, you could probably pick up Free tickets, right off the ground, and 50 yard line to boot!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

NordicNed wrote:
    singersp wrote:

1/2 face value, wow, just think, if it was TJ at QB, you could probably pick up Free tickets, right off the ground, and 50 yard line to boot!
    Just remember, Moss is looking for a long term contract with the Vikings, knowing full well this is Favre's last year & Jackson will most likely be the one rocketing him the ball after this year. :side:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp wrote:
    NordicNed wrote:
    singersp wrote:

Just remember, Moss is looking for a long term contract with the Vikings, knowing full well this is Favre's last year & Jackson will most likely be the one rocketing him the ball after this year. :side:
    If there is a (football) god, the wilfs will go after mcnabb or someone of that caliber.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

singersp wrote:
    NordicNed wrote:
    singersp wrote:

God save us if TJ does become our starting QB. If he does, the Lions will probably go 2-0 against us, for the first time in a long time.....
    Personaly, I don't think TJ will be our starting QB

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast