Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    scottstudwell is offline Waterboy

Re: How can I get tickets to Viking's home games?

If I can find some decent tickets for this game, I may have an extra 200 laying around before then. So if I can get some tickets at a good price, you all may be reading "Happy 1st Anniversary Ray and Torrie" or something like that! WOW! That would be awesome! Thanks for the info Paul! I'd love to do that for my wife.

If anyone has any tickets for that game on 9/24, please get in touch with me, as Singer is seeing what he could do....

THANKS!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "scottstudwell" wrote:
    Singer,

Hey, remember me, from last year? You hooked me up with some great tickets at an even better price!

This year I am looking for 4 tickets to the Vikings/Bears game on 9/24 (all together if possible...or atleast 2 pairs together in seperate areas). I will be celebrating my 1st year of Marriage that day and would like to take my wife, best man and our maid of honor to that game. We're looking forward to tailgating and watching the Vikes prove the critics wrong this year.

What do you have available? What can you get? Please let me know. I am a serious buyer.

Thanks,
    Ray
    Of course I remember you Ray.

I never know what I can get til I get them. Besides my season tix I buy either off of eBay or a coulpe of connections I have with some other season ticket holders.

I already promised 3 tickets to that game to Italian Stallion, someonelse asked me for 5 & I'm still waiting on a reply from Cajun & a couple others I gave 1st shot to.

I have 15 for that game & 8 or 10 are spoken for. I won't know what I have available for sure until next month.
    As long as SKOL still has a ticket for me, you can release the one that you are holding for me, singer.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "scottstudwell" wrote:
    Singer,

Hey, remember me, from last year? You hooked me up with some great tickets at an even better price!

This year I am looking for 4 tickets to the Vikings/Bears game on 9/24 (all together if possible...or atleast 2 pairs together in seperate areas). I will be celebrating my 1st year of Marriage that day and would like to take my wife, best man and our maid of honor to that game. We're looking forward to tailgating and watching the Vikes prove the critics wrong this year.

What do you have available? What can you get? Please let me know. I am a serious buyer.

Thanks,
    Ray
    Of course I remember you Ray.

I never know what I can get til I get them. Besides my season tix I buy either off of eBay or a coulpe of connections I have with some other season ticket holders.

I already promised 3 tickets to that game to Italian Stallion, someonelse asked me for 5 & I'm still waiting on a reply from Cajun & a couple others I gave 1st shot to.

I have 15 for that game & 8 or 10 are spoken for. I won't know what I have available for sure until next month.
    As long as SKOL still has a ticket for me, you can release the one that you are holding for me, singer.
    Will do!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singer wrote:

"Will do!"

Steve-O,
    What' ya have available, ticket-wise? Please keep me in mind! Thanks!!!

Ray

singer,
    i pm'd ya. check it out and get back me.

thanks,
    ray

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123