Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

Re: How can I get tickets to Viking's home games?

actualluy save 2 tix for that game pls
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    singer can you keep me on the list for the pats game if i cant make it ill let u know ?
    "thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    actualluy save 2 tix for that game pls
    That game may be looking pretty full.

Besides, I don't generally save tix for someone who "if they can't make it, they'll let me kmow"

I've eaten several hundreds of dollars in "unused" tickets I've thrown away over the past few years, by people "who can't make it" at the last minute. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Hey all, I was wondering what your advice is on the best way to get 3 tickets to the Viking/Bears game september 24th? It'll be my first trip to the dome. We're probably looking for cheaper end tickets, but not the crappiest.
    As per my PM's, I am holding 3 tix for you for that game, but after not much consideration, I do have a request.

You cannot dress like your avatar for the game. :grin:

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Hey all, I was wondering what your advice is on the best way to get 3 tickets to the Viking/Bears game september 24th? It'll be my first trip to the dome. We're probably looking for cheaper end tickets, but not the crappiest.

Buy them.. Duh.. :razz:

Singer is the man, he will hook you up.. Good luck bud.

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

Buy them.. Duh.. :razz:

Singer is the man, he will hook you up.. Good luck bud.
    Already did a month ago. :wink:

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

i got season's waiting for me at the Vikes ticket office as soon as work pay..then i can pick them up...the metrodome is awesome besides having to wait three hours to pee

scottstudwell is offline Waterboy

Singer,

Hey, remember me, from last year? You hooked me up with some great tickets at an even better price!

This year I am looking for 4 tickets to the Vikings/Bears game on 9/24 (all together if possible...or atleast 2 pairs together in seperate areas). I will be celebrating my 1st year of Marriage that day and would like to take my wife, best man and our maid of honor to that game. We're looking forward to tailgating and watching the Vikes prove the critics wrong this year.

What do you have available? What can you get? Please let me know. I am a serious buyer.

Thanks,
    Ray

"scottstudwell" wrote:
    Singer,

Hey, remember me, from last year? You hooked me up with some great tickets at an even better price!

This year I am looking for 4 tickets to the Vikings/Bears game on 9/24 (all together if possible...or atleast 2 pairs together in seperate areas). I will be celebrating my 1st year of Marriage that day and would like to take my wife, best man and our maid of honor to that game. We're looking forward to tailgating and watching the Vikes prove the critics wrong this year.

What do you have available? What can you get? Please let me know. I am a serious buyer.

Thanks,
    Ray
    Of course I remember you Ray.

I never know what I can get til I get them. Besides my season tix I buy either off of eBay or a coulpe of connections I have with some other season ticket holders.

I already promised 3 tickets to that game to Italian Stallion, someonelse asked me for 5 & I'm still waiting on a reply from Cajun & a couple others I gave 1st shot to.

I have 15 for that game & 8 or 10 are spoken for. I won't know what I have available for sure until next month.

scottstudwell is offline Waterboy

Thanks Singer for geting back to me. Please keep me in mind and stay in touch with me if any progress. I can make this a smooth transaction once the tickets are available, so hook me up if you can, it would make a great anniversary gift for my me and my wife!!. THANKS!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"scottstudwell" wrote:
    Thanks Singer for geting back to me. Please keep me in mind and stay in touch with me if any progress. I can make this a smooth transaction once the tickets are available, so hook me up if you can, it would make a great anniversary gift for my me and my wife!!. THANKS!
    Vikings Games are a great place to celebrate an anniversary. Last year we celebrated ours at the Green Bay game. :grin: If you have a wad of extra cash lying around, you can put a message up on the score board for $200. The money goes to the Viking's Children's Fund.

http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_OBJECTNAME_DomeScoreboardMessage.html

"vikings.com" wrote:
    Personal messages are accepted with a $200.00 contribution to the Vikings Children's Fund. Messages may include: birthdays, anniversaries and special greetings. A total of seven (7) personal messages are accepted per game on a first come, first serve basis. All messages are subject to approval by the Vikings Game Day Manager. Messages MUST be submitted at least five (5) business days prior to the game in order to be included in the game script. NO messages are accepted after this time.

***All messages are shown EARLY IN THE 3rd Quarter ******
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast