Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Help VKG out!!!

  1. #21
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,053

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    My cards not getting any love on ebay.

    I'm not a collector of Baseball cards, but I know a great card when I see one.. My brother has alot of high priced baseball cards from his early days, and he is now 35.. It is his birthday soon, so I just may put in a nice offer on your card, and if nothing else, it will atleast get the bidding war on..

  2. #22
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    Sweet!! That would be awesome to get the bidding going!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #23
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    VKG sent me his Joe DiMaggio autographed card to sell on eBay. He is trying to save-up some cash for his beautiful future wife's wedding ring!

    Come on, who wouldn't want this! Help a brother out!

    JOE DIMAGGIO AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPHED CARD

    Not from a ebay seller with a 92% feedback score I won't.. :evil4:
    92%?

    GET SOME GLASSES!!!!

    IT'S 99.2% DUMMY!

    I cannot help it I leave a negative because I got screwed twice and the other time the asspipe tried to get his money back but did not want to send the product back to me.

  4. #24
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    Easy ultra, I think they were joking.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #25
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Easy ultra, I think they were joking.
    I was j/k ultra didn't mean to get you fired up.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  6. #26
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    I haven't sold many things on E-bay but the cuple of things I have sold I was in a panic mode until the last day when the bidding wars got started.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,204

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I haven't sold many things on E-bay but the cuple of things I have sold I was in a panic mode until the last day when the bidding wars got started.
    Too many people don't know how to bid. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I haven't sold many things on E-bay but the cuple of things I have sold I was in a panic mode until the last day when the bidding wars got started.
    Too many people don't know how to bid. :wink:
    80% or more of the bidding happens in the last 2 hours.

  9. #29
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,204

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I haven't sold many things on E-bay but the cuple of things I have sold I was in a panic mode until the last day when the bidding wars got started.
    Too many people don't know how to bid. :wink:
    80% or more of the bidding happens in the last 2 hours.
    I'm refering to the other 20% & a good share of the 80%.

    Look at the auctions of yours that I won & at what times. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #30
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,053

    Re: Help VKG out!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    VKG sent me his Joe DiMaggio autographed card to sell on eBay. He is trying to save-up some cash for his beautiful future wife's wedding ring!

    Come on, who wouldn't want this! Help a brother out!

    JOE DIMAGGIO AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPHED CARD

    Not from a ebay seller with a 92% feedback score I won't.. :evil4:
    92%?

    GET SOME GLASSES!!!!

    IT'S 99.2% DUMMY!

    I cannot help it I leave a negative because I got screwed twice and the other time the asspipe tried to get his money back but did not want to send the product back to me.

    I know Ultra, it was a joke (hence the evil laughing smiley face behind the post) I was going to put 92.9 instead of 99.2 just to get you riled up.. It looks like it worked, just in the opposite direction.. I have 20/20 vision, so no thanks on the glasses.. :

    :lol: + :evil4: = Joke... I didn't mean to disrespect you, sorry if that is the way I came across..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •