Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free tickets!

vikingTurf Guest

Re: Free tickets!

If u still ve thm and lookin for someone to handover to i will be glad to take it...

bckNblck is offline Rookie

Ill take em!!!!!

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    If u still ve thm and lookin for someone to handover to i will be glad to take it...
    Pm me and they are yours. As long as you are willing to pick them up or meet.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Pm me and they are yours. As long as you are willing to pick them up or meet.
    vikingturf, you are a lucky man....

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

free tickets, man sounds fishy, i hope your not a stalker. J/K. lol. I don't know you but man that's awesome that you would offer those up to anyone on this site. This site f'n rocks. I'm live in WI and would have definately taken you up on the offer if i didn't have to work. i'll be sure to check this forum more often from now on. peace out.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Ya it does sound kina strange that you are just going to give it away. At least like offer for it 10 bucks or something to get a small profit.

Although i cant argue, got free viking tix this year and got some of the best seats in the dome. I got real lucky there.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"TheKnuck" wrote:
    free tickets, man sounds fishy, i hope your not a stalker. J/K. lol. I don't know you but man that's awesome that you would offer those up to anyone on this site. This site f'n rocks. I'm live in WI and would have definately taken you up on the offer if i didn't have to work. i'll be sure to check this forum more often from now on. peace out.
    There's nothing fishy about Countrygirl. She has great season tix in the lower level.

She's just making sure some Vikings fans get to sit in her seats, rather than them being empty.

I have done the same & had no takers, so the seat(s) was empty, Even at the Packer game.

I'm single & have two season tickets & am usually always looking for someone to take the other ticket.

Where if Wisconsin do you live Knuck? I also live in Wisconsin & go to every home game.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"TheKnuck" wrote:
    I'm only a stalker if you are Chris Walsh :twisted: Seriously I scored free Laker/Timberwolves tics so I consider it a wash. Remember what Earl says about Karma !:grin:

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    oh yeah how long does it take for the effects of a concussion to go away? i had 1 last week on wendsday

Dude.. U didn't have a concussion.. U bumped ur head and won't stop complaining about it!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"countrygirl" wrote:
    I'm only a stalker if you are Chris Walsh :twisted: Seriously I scored free Laker/Timberwolves tics so I consider it a wash. Remember what Earl says about Karma !:grin:
    I'm Chris Walsh! ..........

Well maybe not, but I look just like him......

......only different! :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast