Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:



    3)
    You must post a story about your visit to the Dome and The Game, after attending the event.
    And the PPO tailgate party!!!
    They don't exactly have tailgate lots available during the preseason games do they?

    Seems as though I recall meeting everyone around the plaza last year - and Mars at Hubert's.
    True dat.
    The important games, however, are tailgatable.
    And it's mandatory!

    I'm planning on showing up around 8am (if not earlier) for the opener and then directly after work for the Packers MNF game.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:



    3)
    You must post a story about your visit to the Dome and The Game, after attending the event.
    And the PPO tailgate party!!!
    They don't exactly have tailgate lots available during the preseason games do they?

    Seems as though I recall meeting everyone around the plaza last year - and Mars at Hubert's.
    True dat.
    The important games, however, are tailgatable.
    And it's mandatory!

    I'm planning on showing up around 8am (if not earlier) for the opener and then directly after work for the Packers MNF game.

    =Z=
    Good thing my buddy is coming. You drink like a girl on Sundays. I can imagine how bad you are on a work night.

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:



    3)
    You must post a story about your visit to the Dome and The Game, after attending the event.
    And the PPO tailgate party!!!
    They don't exactly have tailgate lots available during the preseason games do they?

    Seems as though I recall meeting everyone around the plaza last year - and Mars at Hubert's.
    True dat.
    The important games, however, are tailgatable.
    And it's mandatory!

    I'm planning on showing up around 8am (if not earlier) for the opener and then directly after work for the Packers MNF game.
    Good thing my buddy is coming. You drink like a girl on Sundays. I can imagine how bad you are on a work night.
    Considering that you weren't able to stumble your way to the first couple of tailgates you tried to attend, I think maybe you just need to keep your trap shut.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:



    3)
    You must post a story about your visit to the Dome and The Game, after attending the event.
    And the PPO tailgate party!!!
    They don't exactly have tailgate lots available during the preseason games do they?

    Seems as though I recall meeting everyone around the plaza last year - and Mars at Hubert's.
    True dat.
    The important games, however, are tailgatable.
    And it's mandatory!

    I'm planning on showing up around 8am (if not earlier) for the opener and then directly after work for the Packers MNF game.

    =Z=
    Good thing my buddy is coming. You drink like a girl on Sundays. I can imagine how bad you are on a work night.
    Is your buddy a Vikings fan?
    Or just coming along for the ride?

  5. #15
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Okay guys and gals of the mighty PPO.

    This will be my personal season ticket ( One Seat ).
    The ticket is good for one Pre-Season Game.
    Sept. 4th 2009

    Sat. at 7:00PM. VS Dallas






    Rules,




    1)
    Must be a current PPO Member, as I type this.




    2)
    You must use the game ticket for yourself, NOT TO BE RE-SOLD !




    3)
    You must post a story about your visit to the Dome and The Game, after attending the event.




    4) Just post your screen name here, and copy and add new names as one enters.




    5) Unlike most raffles,
    even the owner and mods of PPO, may enter.




    6)
    You must promise to have a great time and cheer us to victory !







    Remember, this is good for one ticket only, but I'm sure you could hook up with the tailgate crowd and others at the stadium, to share your excitment and joy.







    Thats it !

    I'll draw the winning name from my Vikings Cap, Two Weeks from today.
    If your plans change and you think you won't be able to make the game, please take your name of the list, from today to the drawing date.
    I will draw in the morning, when I wake up, don't bother to ask what time that is...LOL






    Best of Luck to All PPO Members who sign up.






    NordicNed
    Ned,
    you have it listed as Saturday, Septrember 4th....

    Except September 4th is a Friday.

    Regardless, put my name in the mix along with SAINTCLOUDSAYS GOVIKES

    Caine

  6. #16
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    List:
    STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES
    Caine

    Keep em' coming, this will be interesting.

  7. #17
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    I'll put my name in, but if I win, Ned, draw an alternate name, just in case. I might be going camping sometime around then.
    I'll let you know as soon as my plans get finalized.

    List:
    STCLOUDSAYSGOV IKES
    Caine
    josdin00

  8. #18
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=NordicNed link=topic=52457.msg971625#msg971625 date=1248112367]



    3)
    You must post a story about your visit to the Dome and The Game, after attending the event.
    And the PPO tailgate party!!!
    They don't exactly have tailgate lots available during the preseason games do they?

    Seems as though I recall meeting everyone around the plaza last year - and Mars at Hubert's.
    True dat.
    The important games, however, are tailgatable.
    And it's mandatory!

    I'm planning on showing up around 8am (if not earlier) for the opener and then directly after work for the Packers MNF game.
    Good thing my buddy is coming. You drink like a girl on Sundays. I can imagine how bad you are on a work night.
    Considering that you weren't able to stumble your way to the first couple of tailgates you tried to attend, I think maybe you just need to keep your trap shut.

    =Z=
    [/quote]

    That was two years ago.

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=NordicNed link=topic=52457.msg971625#msg971625 date=1248112367]



    3)
    You must post a story about your visit to the Dome and The Game, after attending the event.
    And the PPO tailgate party!!!
    They don't exactly have tailgate lots available during the preseason games do they?

    Seems as though I recall meeting everyone around the plaza last year - and Mars at Hubert's.
    True dat.
    The important games, however, are tailgatable.
    And it's mandatory!

    I'm planning on showing up around 8am (if not earlier) for the opener and then directly after work for the Packers MNF game.

    =Z=
    Good thing my buddy is coming. You drink like a girl on Sundays. I can imagine how bad you are on a work night.
    Is your buddy a Vikings fan?
    Or just coming along for the ride?
    [/quote]

    It actually is my closet friend. Known him longer than anyone that I associate with. He is a Packer fan and he is coming to the game but I give full permission to anyone to give him shit. Actually I encourage it. Actually anyone who doesn't hassle him should get banned from the site. I am talking hardcore harassing of him. None of this pussy shit.
    ;D

  10. #20
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: FREE Minnesota Vikings, Ticket Drawing ! Read for details please.

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52457.msg971630#msg971630 date=1248112681]
    [quote author=NordicNed link=topic=52457.msg971625#msg971625 date=1248112367]



    3)
    You must post a story about your visit to the Dome and The Game, after attending the event.
    And the PPO tailgate party!!!
    They don't exactly have tailgate lots available during the preseason games do they?

    Seems as though I recall meeting everyone around the plaza last year - and Mars at Hubert's.
    True dat.
    The important games, however, are tailgatable.
    And it's mandatory!

    I'm planning on showing up around 8am (if not earlier) for the opener and then directly after work for the Packers MNF game.

    =Z=
    Good thing my buddy is coming. You drink like a girl on Sundays. I can imagine how bad you are on a work night.
    Is your buddy a Vikings fan?
    Or just coming along for the ride?
    [/quote]

    It actually is my closet friend. Known him longer than anyone that I associate with. He is a Packer fan and he is coming to the game but I give full permission to anyone to give him shit. Actually I encourage it. Actually anyone who doesn't hassle him should get banned from the site. I am talking hardcore harassing of him. None of this pussy shit.
    ;D
    [/quote]Come on guys, I have a raffle going on here, or do I have to break out two canes for the next time I see you two?......This is gettig out of hand......


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota Vikings Ticket Revenue Dropped In 2010
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 03:24 AM
  2. Free Head Exam: Minnesota Vikings
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 07:08 PM
  3. 2007 Minnesota Vikings Moves plz read
    By Vikinglover919 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 07:13 PM
  4. MOVED: 2007 Minnesota Vikings Moves plz read
    By snowinapril in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 06:28 PM
  5. FREE ticket to the Vikings vs. Patriots game
    By singersp in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 12:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •