Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

FInally Meeting My PPO Friends

Hey everyone. I just bought a plane ticket to Minnesota for the playoff game on January 17th. I look forward to finally meeting everyone. I have a ticket already but wouldn't mind upgrading if the chance came along. Right now I am in Section $217. Would love a lower level if possible.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:FInally Meeting My PPO Friends

ejmat wrote:
    Hey everyone. I just bought a plane ticket to Minnesota for the playoff game on January 17th. I look forward to finally meeting everyone. I have a ticket already but wouldn't mind upgrading if the chance came along. Right now I am in Section $217. Would love a lower level if possible.
    Don't go downstairs! The upper deck is where the real fans sit!

LOL! I'm in 215, which is just to your right and love it up there. I can see the whole field, as well as the Vikings' sideline.

Look forward to meeting you at the tailgate!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:

LOL! I'm in 215, which is just to your right and love it up there. I can see the whole field, as well as the Vikings' sideline.

=Z=
    Awesome! I'm excited either way. This will be my first Viking home game. Been to see them in MIami ( a few times), in New Orleans, New York and San Francisco.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Lookin forward to meeting you if I can score some tix

Don't go lower level!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:

=Z=
    Hey, the lower level isn't ALL that bad... (damn you Z)

Actually I really liked the upper level, especially low row upper level. This is my firt year in the lowers, and the people are generally more fun IMHO (fewer opponents fans, and the ones that are there tend not to be the drunken assholish type). I liked the view a little better from the top though. The MRS loves the lower level.

Add yourself to the tailgating list!!!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

You and C mac D should get your own little sparring tent so you can get properly fired up for the game.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

ejmat wrote:
    Hope you have a great time my friend.

As to were you sit, don't think the upper levels are that bad as long as you don't go to high. Besides, if you get treated right at the tailgate, you might not remember anything from the game anyways....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet wrote:
    You and C mac D should get your own little sparring tent so you can get properly fired up for the game.
    Perfect! That is the best idea ever!

Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Hope you have a great time my friend.

As to were you sit, don't think the upper levels are that bad as long as you don't go to high. Besides, if you get treated right at the tailgate, you might not remember anything from the game anyways....
    LOL. True! I guess we'll see what happens.

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

I would happily sit downstairs if I could come back and watch the game
    Purple till i die

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast