Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: favre

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: packer vs vikings mnf

I would like to go to this game as well

Idk if I should get overpriced nosebleeds now?

Or should I wait a lil longer and wait for a lil better deal?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"V4L" wrote:

Personally I would wait and watch for single game tickets to go on sale.
    You will definately have to buy a ticket to a preseason game along with the Packer game, but the end price will still likely be less than you could buy tickets for on eBay or StubHub.
    And you will probably get better seats (not to mention helping sell out the stadium).
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

You will definately have to buy a ticket to a preseason game along with the Packer game, but the end price will still likely be less than you could buy tickets for on eBay or StubHub.
    And you will probably get better seats (not to mention helping sell out the stadium).

Thanks man I was leaning towards that way

I think I will get it directly from the Vikes

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"V4L" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Just be aware that your going to have to buy a full price preseason game ticket to go with it.
    So if you were planning on spending $70 per ticket, you're going to have to spend $140.
    That would be $280 if you plan on bringing a friend or family member.
    If you wait until the preseason is over you'll probably still have to buy a 2nd ticket to go along with it but at least it would be a regular season, low interest game.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Just be aware that your going to have to buy a full price preseason game ticket to go with it.
    So if you were planning on spending $70 per ticket, you're going to have to spend $140.
    If you wait until the preseason is over you'll probably still have to buy a 2nd ticket to go along with it but at least it would be a regular season, low interest game.
    I doubt that there will be any tickets left to the Packers game after preseason [s]if[/s] when Fav-re signs.
    And right now the crappy tickets for that game are going for $140+.
    IMHO I would buy the single game tickets the second that they go on sale.

BTW, when I purchased the group tickets for my company, I saw that they bundled the Green Bay game with the Kansas City preseason game on Aug 21st, so that is most likely the game that they will bundle single game tickets with as well.
    Second preseason game is actually a decent one to go to - should see the starters most of the first half.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

I doubt that there will be any tickets left to the Packers game after preseason [s]if[/s] when Fav-re signs.

BTW, when I purchased the group tickets for my company, I saw that they bundled the Green Bay game with the Kansas City preseason game on Aug 21st, so that is most likely the game that they will bundle single game tickets with as well.
    Second preseason game is actually a decent one to go to - should see the starters most of the first half.
    Yeah, that's a good point.
    Regardless of whether you overpay now, or buy the bundled ticket, this is not going to be a cheap game to attend.

If I could get $150 per ticket that pays for over half of my season tickets with one game!
    I was planning buying the 2 next to me but they're gone now so may have to explore the idea of buying 2 in front of me (if they're still available)...unfortunately that may be in another price bracket, not sure.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=51525.msg959878#msg959878 date=1245361232]

Yeah, that's a good point.
    Regardless of whether you overpay now, or buy the bundled ticket, this is not going to be a cheap game to attend.

If I could get $150 per ticket that pays for over half of my season tickets with one game!
    I was planning buying the 2 next to me but they're gone now so may have to explore the idea of buying 2 in front of me (if they're still available)...unfortunately that may be in another price bracket, not sure.
    [/quote]

I was looking at buying 2 tickets for the GB game. But when I saw they would end up costing half of what season tickets cost for the same seats, when bundled with the pre-season game, I just got 2 more season tickets.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

It would cost me approximately $2000 to get any use out of pre-season tickets.
    Why would I buy them just to get a couple of tickets to the MNF game as a one off trip from the UK.

I will be mighty pi**ed if that's the stance the organisation take for someone who is coming from another country
    Purple till i die

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

How about a hotel room.
    Sounds like LNAD and his crew already bought up most of them.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    It would cost me approximately $2000 to get any use out of pre-season tickets.
    Why would I buy them just to get a couple of tickets to the MNF game as a one off trip from the UK.

I will be mighty pi**ed if that's the stance the organisation take for someone who is coming from another country
    PM Jargo (see the post above the one to which I'm responding) and see if he's already sold the extra two season-tickets he just purchased for that game.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast