Thread: favre

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: packer vs vikings mnf

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    No such doubts about where my loyalties lie.

I'm in the hunt for 2 tickets to the MNF Pukers game. First time over from the UK and so looking forward to it.
    *BUMP*

Hey - any of you season-ticket-holders who might be looking to move your tickets for this game, here's a fellow PPOer who's coming from the UK for this game.
    Please give him a chance at your tickets before you put them on StubHub or something.
    Thanks Z,

With all this Favre talk I have to be honest and say I am panicking a bit about tickets. Coming all that way with my daughter I was wondering if the safe bet was to go to a ticket agency and just buy them now to make sure we get tickets together.

I hate to think of her on her own in a completely different part of the dome.
    ** UPDATE **

Okay - I just talked to my ticket guy with the Vikings.
    Single-game tickets for the upcoming season have NOT yet been put on sale (which I already thought was the case, but I wanted to verify).
    He's not sure exactly when single-game tickets will go on sale, but his thought was sometime in the middle of July.
    It depends upon how the season-ticket campaign goes.

He also told me that when they do go on sale, that I should give him a call and he will try to help me (and my friends) out in any way he can - Kent is awesome.
    SO - if you are willing to wait - then I think I can probably get you hooked up with Kent so that you can get tickets at FACE VALUE from the Vikings for this game.

Remember - any secondary-market tickets you are getting now are from season-ticket-holders.
    That means that they are setting the market ONLY against the available tickets from OTHER season-ticket-holders who are not going to any particular game.
    NO ONE (not StubHub, TicketExchange, TicketKing or eBay) is able to offer up what are single-game tickets at this time.
    Z, you might have to hook me up with Kent also.
    Won't be a problem.
    He's helped out a couple of PPOers for me over the past couple of years.
    Just a good guy, considering I'm not some big high-roller (1 season ticket, upper-deck, corner end zone).
    It's his job, for sure, but I do feel like he's gone above and beyond to help me out.

I'll keep you all posted (if someone else doesn't) about single-game tix when they go on sale.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

green hornet is offline Starter

I am a Brett Favre fan. My favorite team is actually the Dolphins.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"green" wrote:
    I am a Brett Favre fan. My favorite team is actually the Dolphins.
    Might you want to change your name to the purple hornet then? :P

Actually got the nickname while bowling. My teammates used to say the green hornet strikes again. Some mistake it for a fan of the comic, which I know nothing about.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"green" wrote:
    Actually got the nickname while bowling. My teammates used to say the green hornet strikes again. Some mistake it for a fan of the comic, which I know nothing about.
    Do you mean Green Lantern?

Was green hornet a character in the green lantern? Like I said, I really know nothing of the comic

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Hornet
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"V" wrote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Hornet
    no offense green hornet, but i prefer the Brown Hornet.
    ;D ;D ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_hornet

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:

I'm in the hunt for 2 tickets to the MNF Pukers game. First time over from the UK and so looking forward to it.
    *BUMP*

Hey - any of you season-ticket-holders who might be looking to move your tickets for this game, here's a fellow PPOer who's coming from the UK for this game.
    Please give him a chance at your tickets before you put them on StubHub or something.
    Thanks Z,

With all this Favre talk I have to be honest and say I am panicking a bit about tickets. Coming all that way with my daughter I was wondering if the safe bet was to go to a ticket agency and just buy them now to make sure we get tickets together.

** UPDATE **

Single-game tickets for the upcoming season have NOT yet been put on sale (which I already thought was the case, but I wanted to verify).
    He's not sure exactly when single-game tickets will go on sale, but his thought was sometime in the middle of July.

He also told me that when they do go on sale, that I should give him a call and he will try to help me (and my friends) out in any way he can - Kent is awesome.
    SO - if you are willing to wait - then I think I can probably get you hooked up with Kent so that you can get tickets at FACE VALUE from the Vikings for this game.

Remember - any secondary-market tickets you are getting now are from season-ticket-holders.
    That means that they are setting the market ONLY against the available tickets from OTHER season-ticket-holders who are not going to any particular game.
    NO ONE (not StubHub, TicketExchange, TicketKing or eBay) is able to offer up what are single-game tickets at this time.

=Z=
    So do you think at any point in the season they are going to drop the requirement of having to purchase a second set of tickets to a different game when buying tickets to the Packer game?
    I know last year they ended up switching out the preseason game for the Carolina game towards training camp.
    I wonder if they will do that again this year?
    I can't imagine them having too much difficulty selling out this game now that Favre wears purple.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:

*BUMP*

Thanks Z,

** UPDATE **

So do you think at any point in the season they are going to drop the requirement of having to purchase a second set of tickets to a different game when buying tickets to the Packer game?
    I know last year they ended up switching out the preseason game for the Carolina game towards training camp.
    I wonder if they will do that again this year?
    I can't imagine them having too much difficulty selling out this game now that Favre wears purple.
    "now that Favre wears purple"??
    That's news to me.

The whole point of bundling is forcing those who are going to buy tickets to the most desireable game to buy a ticket to another less desireable game.
    I don't see them changing that if Favre comes here.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast