Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: favre

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

Re: packer vs vikings mnf

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    No such doubts about where my loyalties lie.

I'm in the hunt for 2 tickets to the MNF Pukers game. First time over from the UK and so looking forward to it.
    *BUMP*

Hey - any of you season-ticket-holders who might be looking to move your tickets for this game, here's a fellow PPOer who's coming from the UK for this game.
    Please give him a chance at your tickets before you put them on StubHub or something.

=Z=
    Thanks Z,

With all this Favre talk I have to be honest and say I am panicking a bit about tickets. Coming all that way with my daughter I was wondering if the safe bet was to go to a ticket agency and just buy them now to make sure we get tickets together.

I hate to think of her on her own in a completely different part of the dome.
    Purple till i die

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:

I'm in the hunt for 2 tickets to the MNF Pukers game. First time over from the UK and so looking forward to it.
    *BUMP*

Hey - any of you season-ticket-holders who might be looking to move your tickets for this game, here's a fellow PPOer who's coming from the UK for this game.
    Please give him a chance at your tickets before you put them on StubHub or something.

=Z=
    Thanks Z,

With all this Favre talk I have to be honest and say I am panicking a bit about tickets. Coming all that way with my daughter I was wondering if the safe bet was to go to a ticket agency and just buy them now to make sure we get tickets together.

Normally I would say just wait.
    However, if Favre ends up signing with the Vikigns it could become quite difficult to get tickets and the price will sky rocket.
    It might be worthwhile for you to purchase a pair of tickets in the near future just so you have them.
    You can always sell them outside the dome before the game if you find a nicer pair or better deal between now and game day.
    Just my opinion.

EDIT:
    By the way, I look forward to meeting you at the tailgate!
    Should be a great time.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:

*BUMP*

=Z=
    Thanks Z,

Well I will tell you this much.. if I have tickets for that game and you sir do not, I will gladly give up my seats for you and your daughter.. buy them now or I am sure you will not go ticket-less knowing the group of posters here on the PPO.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:

*BUMP*

=Z=
    Thanks Z,

Mark,
    this game is about as close to gambling as one could guess.
    If we do sign Brett, tickets for that MNF game will fly out the windows and not only be very hard to find, but expensive, this I have no doubt about.
    I would suggest that you buy two tickets now, via a reputable ticket agent .
    Then you won't have anything to worry about.
    And just think, if Brett does sign with the Vikings and you ended up not being able to make the game, I can say that those tickets would be a nice investment in the end for you.
    You could easily sell them on ebay for more than you will be paying now.
    If Brett doesn't sign, you would most likely at least break even if you had to sell them.
    But if I was in your shoe's now, and had plans to be in MN from England for that Monday Night Game, I would get my tickets NOW!
    Any way possible.

Best of Luck and hope to meet you at the tailgate.
    Sorry I can't help you personaly, I just recently purchased my season ticket for only one seat though.
    But I'll keep you in mind and keep m eyes and ears open for you.

Sincerely,

NordicNed

PS MARK:
    Just did a quick search on ebay and this is the type of prices you will be looking at for nice seats. Check out the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Green-Bay-Packers-Minnesota-Vikings-tickets_W0QQitemZ200331774918QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS _Tickets_all_in_one?hash=item2ea4b44bc6&_trksid=p3 286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1257%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12% 7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A 50

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Mark,

These are
    BUY IT NOW, and if I must say, a great bargin price, even if they are limited view seating....This could be your foot in the door tickets, so to say, and you could maybe wheel and deal from here, espeicaly if Brett is a Viking. EBay Link..

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Minnesota-Vikings-vs-Green-Bay-Packers-tickets-10-5_W0QQitemZ320370507526QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Ticke ts_all_in_one?hash=item4a9791ff06&_trksid=p3286.c0 .m14&_trkparms=72%3A1257%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3 A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

If I was you, this would be hard to pass up at this time maybe.

Just a thought,

NN

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:

*BUMP*

Thanks Z,

** UPDATE **

Okay - I just talked to my ticket guy with the Vikings.
    Single-game tickets for the upcoming season have NOT yet been put on sale (which I already thought was the case, but I wanted to verify).
    He's not sure exactly when single-game tickets will go on sale, but his thought was sometime in the middle of July.
    It depends upon how the season-ticket campaign goes.

He also told me that when they do go on sale, that I should give him a call and he will try to help me (and my friends) out in any way he can - Kent is awesome.
    SO - if you are willing to wait - then I think I can probably get you hooked up with Kent so that you can get tickets at FACE VALUE from the Vikings for this game.

Remember - any secondary-market tickets you are getting now are from season-ticket-holders.
    That means that they are setting the market ONLY against the available tickets from OTHER season-ticket-holders who are not going to any particular game.
    NO ONE (not StubHub, TicketExchange, TicketKing or eBay) is able to offer up what are single-game tickets at this time.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"snowinapril" wrote:

I will gladly let these Favre fan don the Purple to drown out the Green cheers at that home-dome game.
    I just won't personally take these fans serious.
    They'll be the ones wearing purple Favre jerseys & cheese-head hats. Easy to spot.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

Guys

What can I say you and this forum are awesome. Thanks so much for helping me get this sorted.

Horns, what a gentlemen can't thankyou enough.

I will hang on to July as Zeus suggested. Don't want to be seen as a panicker but the thought of sitting in a sports bar in Minny a stones throw from the dome is to hard to contemplate.

As for the tailgate I have no idea what to expect never having been to one and as excited about that as the game.

Mark
    Purple till i die

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"NordicNed" wrote:
    Mark,

These are
    BUY IT NOW, and if I must say, a great bargin price, even if they are limited view seating....This could be your foot in the door tickets, so to say, and you could maybe wheel and deal from here, espeicaly if Brett is a Viking. EBay Link..

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Minnesota-Vikings-vs-Green-Bay-Packers-tickets-10-5_W0QQitemZ320370507526QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Ticke ts_all_in_one?hash=item4a9791ff06&_trksid=p3286.c0 .m14&_trkparms=72%3A1257%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3 A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

If I was you, this would be hard to pass up at this time maybe.

Just a thought,

NN
    I don't think that's a bargain price. LIMITED VIEW seats are $9.99 & these are $145 for 2? I've only paid over that once for Packer-Vikings tix & that was for dead nuts 50 YL seats, 9 rows off the carpet behind the Vikings bench.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mark_The_Viking" wrote:

*BUMP*

Thanks Z,

** UPDATE **

Okay - I just talked to my ticket guy with the Vikings.
    Single-game tickets for the upcoming season have NOT yet been put on sale (which I already thought was the case, but I wanted to verify).
    He's not sure exactly when single-game tickets will go on sale, but his thought was sometime in the middle of July.
    It depends upon how the season-ticket campaign goes.

He also told me that when they do go on sale, that I should give him a call and he will try to help me (and my friends) out in any way he can - Kent is awesome.
    SO - if you are willing to wait - then I think I can probably get you hooked up with Kent so that you can get tickets at FACE VALUE from the Vikings for this game.

Remember - any secondary-market tickets you are getting now are from season-ticket-holders.
    That means that they are setting the market ONLY against the available tickets from OTHER season-ticket-holders who are not going to any particular game.
    NO ONE (not StubHub, TicketExchange, TicketKing or eBay) is able to offer up what are single-game tickets at this time.

=Z=
    Z, you might have to hook me up with Kent also.

I have been thinking about that game or possible another.
    We will see.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast